Sign in to follow this  

Cannabis smells

A very powerful smell of cannabis is coming from our neighbours house into ours. They are growing it - lots of signs apart from the smell. We have asked them to do something about the smell but they have taken no notice so we've shopped them to crimestoppers. I don't object to people using cannabis as long as it doesn't become anti social like our neighbours who have managed to fill our nearly our whole house with this stink.

The problem is we don't know if/when they will get busted and what can we do to get rid of the smell short of opening the windows when it's ******* freezing?

And before some "wit" asks if they can come to my house to get high off the fumes or whatever don't bother - heard it all before :rolleyes: I'm not anti weed I just don't want it's distinctive aroma all over my house.

Can you phone the Environmental Health dept?

Would they be interested in this type of thing?

P.S. really trying to not put any dope jokes in this...

If only my neighbours would fill my lungs with cannabis

why crimestoppers and not just the police?

If only my neighbours would fill my lungs with cannabis

Swap houses then? Unfortnuately you won't get stoned off the smell coming in through the walls :|

why crimestoppers and not just the police?

We'll contact the police if it carries on much longer. Thought it was best to contact crimestoppers for this kind of thing?