Fleas ARGH Someone help?

*Peaches*

I now use frontline spray which is much more affective , i have the 500ml n it lasts ages n I have two dogs and two cats I did however have to obtain a prescription from the vets to get it online (loads cheaper ) the frontline spot on is absolute rubbish !! I've also treat the house with stay kill spray

I now use frontline spray which is much more affective , i have the 500ml n it lasts ages n I have two dogs and two cats I did however have to obtain a prescription from the vets to get it online (loads cheaper ) the frontline spot on is absolute rubbish !! I've also treat the house with stay kill spray

We have the Frontline spray for the small animals and pipettes for dogs and cats, ran out of pipettes so did the always flea infested white cat with the spray...he still has fleas (although the ferrets that are done with spray don't) :( its all very depressing :hihi:

Reason I asked is

The fleas that invade our homes and feed on our pets are almost always cat fleas, Ctenocephalides felis. Despite their name, cat fleas are just as likely to feed on Fido as they are on your cat. And while they don't usually live on non-furry hosts like humans, they can and do bite people

The fleas are probably in the environment hot wash all pet bedding ( or discard and buy new) and retreat home and pets.

Edited by rubydo1