United on SKY - again !

OPEN BORDERS

Jealous and Silly over Adidas branded kit???:huh::huh:

Like mentioned in other threads....wearing Adidas/Sondico/Puma etc doesnt make you play any better does it?

Sondico !!!!! ha ha

Adidas different gravy :)

As far as branding goes, Its not the Owls best move.

Jealous and Silly over Adidas branded kit???:huh::huh:

Like mentioned in other threads....wearing Adidas/Sondico/Puma etc doesnt make you play any better does it?

Well actually it could if the money gained from them helps build a team.

Sondico !!!!! ha ha

Adidas different gravy :)

As far as branding goes, Its not the Owls best move.

Does playing in Adidas gain you any extra points though?.....:)

Does playing in Sondico gain you any extra points though?....:)

Didnt think so...:hihi:

Why?..............

United are one of many clubs wearing adidas,and being such a big company will be giving united very little profit,Wednesday are sondicos flag ship club and i would imagine the profit will be much greater,in other words adidas will see the deal as them doing united a favour,sondico will see it as wednesday doing sondico a favour by the exposure.That is what i have been told,if its wrong,fair enough.:)

United are one of many clubs wearing adidas,and being such a big company will be giving united very little profit,Wednesday are sondicos flag ship club and i would imagine the profit will be much greater,in other words adidas will see the deal as them doing united a favour,sondico will see it as wednesday doing sondico a favour by the exposure.That is what i have been told,if its wrong,fair enough.:)

How many flagships do Sondico have Gazza?... Just have a look....I doubt very much they pay more than Adidas if that was true clubs would be clambering for Sondico instead....Adidas have a bigger budget than Sondico could ever dream of...

How many flagships do Sondico have Gazza?... Just have a look....I doubt very much they pay more than Adidas if that was true clubs would be clambering for Sondico instead....Adidas have a bigger budget than Sondico could ever dream of...

Yes theres one or two other clubs ,but without checking i dont think theres anybody bigger than us ,hence flagship club.

Yes theres one or two other clubs ,but without checking i dont think theres anybody bigger than us ,hence flagship club.

But someone has told you they will pay more than Adidas....

I don't suppose it was another Wednesday fan by any chance?...