Yorkshire County Cricket 2014

Lost their 1st 20/20,1 over from Rashid for 19,very costly.

As soon as Rashid came on to bowl I cringed.

He's been good with the bat, but in recent times opposition batsmen have creamed his bowling.

Plunkett left with an over to spare.....That was the difference between winning and losing.

I don't think Gale is a good captain.

Regards

Doom

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Yorkshire are going to get their first win in the 20/20.

I wouldn't let him near a ball in this competition, but it looks like Rashid did well today.

No fireworks from Finch, but Lees has put in a good performance.

Not a bad effort without Bresnan, Balance, Root and Sidebottom.

Regards

Doom

• 3 months later...
Hi Jim

This time we have everything in position to be county champions, Good management team, good captain, good openers , good middle order, good wicketkeepers, good bowlers, and good back up for when players are on England duty. The only thing we need now is our share of LUCK. Only wish i could have the same confidence in the football team i support. haha!

Today we have gone along way to winning the C.C, i never had any doubt that we would not. Another ten days and i will be paying " the magic sign " a visit

---------- Post added 05-09-2014 at 19:09 ----------

Good news, just heard that two of our reserves will be available for our last two games,Joe Root and Gary Ballance.