City Council Elections 2014

Yes it is quite astonishing how many people would've voted for BNP if they wasn't scared of been labelled a racist.

Maybe they were scared of being labelled illiterate too?

I'm willing to wait until they release their new manifesto before I decide

So you'll ignore Farage when he criticises the current government for not considering cuts to the Pensions and NHS budgets?

And You'll ignore UKIP MEPs who openly talk about wanting to privatise the NHS?

Edited by JFKvsNixon

So you'll ignore Farage when he criticises the current government for not considering cuts to the Pensions and NHS budgets?

As I said, there's been so much spin,lies & smears by all the press, especially the torygraph, by the way if you think Labour wont make cuts your mistaken, not to mention they're the ones who got us into this mess in the first place, who can forget Liam Byrns famous note left for the tories

'I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left"

“Labour’s Rachel Reeves, shadow work and pensions secretary, admitted recently that they would include the state pension in their social security spending cap, which will cut the state pension.

As I said, there's been so much spin,lies & smears by all the press, especially the torygraph, by the way if you think Labour wont make cuts your mistaken, not to mention they're the ones who got us into this mess in the first place, who can forget Liam Byrns famous note left for the tories

'I'm afraid to tell you there's no money left"

Why wouldn't I think that Labour wouldn't make cuts? Also do you think that the current government should be congratulated for making the NHS and Pensions immune from the cuts?

Also do you think that the current government should be congratulated for making the NHS and Pensions immune from the cuts?

Er, they haven't.

after delivering 5,000 personalised election leaflets around most of burngreave ward. i went canvassing in page hall feeling like a christian entering the lion's den. however, the reception i got took me aback somewhat. people of varied races were very happy to speak to me and tell me of their concerns for the area and the country as a whole. one lady who appeared of british descent, told me how some of her neighbours had reduced the price of their homes by 10's of thousands of pounds and still could not sell them. she was terrified they would sell and the new owners would then rent them out to roma migrants. even as we spoke, a roma gang congregated a few doors away, one of whom was filming us on his mobile. she said she was holding a meeting with a ladies group in her home later that night as they had been banned from meeting in the pakistan cultural (or is it multicultural) advice centre.

a business owner who appeared to be of middle eastern descent, told me that 20 votes from his family were coming my way because the labour council had failed to deal with problems in the area. he was angry that he had worked all his life to build his business and now had to stand by and watch as roma migrants were being handed wads of cash for doing nothing but create trouble. he also wanted me to bring tony blair to justice for war crimes and make sure britain kept it's nose out of foreign troubles. i not sure if he had quite grasped the concept that i was only standing as local election candidate but he may have read my leaflet saying i wanted to be prime minister! i promised to see what i could do.

another caribbean looking businessman told me how money had been spent on a "chillout" area at ellesmere green when he thought it would have been better spent building a car park to help support local businesses. i told him the council were more interested in supporting tesco and other supermarket cartels.

i went home feeling confident of getting the 2,000 plus votes needed to stand a chance of winning.

at the count, i spoke with Talib Hussain, the labour winner and told him that HE would have to deal with page hall. he disagreed with me that part of the solution lay with getting out of the EU and sending the EU migrants home.

i concluded therefore that the problem may lie with perhaps the asian and one or two other ethnic groups whom his labour party have mollycoddled for decades. i think he was pleased that UKIP had not broken up labour's cosy little arrangements in burngreave ward.

my campaign for the next election begins shortly. watch this space - subject to moderators political preferences of course.

I've only just read this. Could you explain how you are going to send EU migrants home? I bet none of the people that voted for you asked that question, yet you made it sound like you would send all the Roma home because that is a good vote-winner.

I'll watch this space with interest - to see what other nonsense you will peddle.

It was pleasing to see the 3 main parties squirming when being interviewed about UKIP.

So its still a Labour run council then? despite the fact that just about everyone is irritated by all the daft traffic schemes going on, such as the needless doing away with the roundabout at pennistone road and turning it into a traffic light controlled junction, and deliberately placing bus stops in obstructive places etc. It seems most people in Sheffield are unaware that its the Labour run council that are behind these schemes.

Raising awareness that it is Labour in Sheffield who are inflicting this madness on the city is the key to ridding Sheffield of Labour.

The Libdems, UKIP and/or the Conservatives should make this a priority

So its still a Labour run council then? despite the fact that just about everyone is irritated by all the daft traffic schemes going on, such as the needless doing away with the roundabout at pennistone road and turning it into a traffic light controlled junction, and deliberately placing bus stops in obstructive places etc. It seems most people in Sheffield are unaware that its the Labour run council that are behind these schemes.

Raising awareness that it is Labour in Sheffield who are inflicting this madness on the city is the key to ridding Sheffield of Labour.

The Libdems, UKIP and/or the Conservatives should make this a priority

Do you seriously believe that the issues you have raised would not happen under any other political party, issues like this are done by officers of the council who make recommendations to the councillors, if you believe it's a conspiracy I've a tin foil hat for you

Sheffield will always return Labour to council power its the only thing they consistently do.......ie vote Labour.

Lets not forget what happened on 13th December 2007 when that idiot Gordon Brown did irreversible damage to this country.

You reap what you sow.