Panini 2014 world cup stickers

I completed the 1978 world cup one, wish I still had it

I completed the 1978 world cup one, wish I still had it

I still have Spain 82 and Mexico 86. I think I didn't quite finish them though, so they'll be worthless. I did finish Football 83 or 84 though. Still have them too.

I still have Spain 82 and Mexico 86. I think I didn't quite finish them though, so they'll be worthless. I did finish Football 83 or 84 though. Still have them too.

Don't be so sure that they are worthless.

I recently had a nose round on Ebay and the Europa 80 album I have is worth a decent amout.

but what I did discover is there is a massive amount of people swapping and STILL collecting 78,80,82,84 and beyond! I was astounded! There are stacks of stickers for that 78 still around, so DON'T throw it away!!

I bet you could get a good price for it uncompleted.

I'd be tempted to try and complete it.

In fact, a totally empty Europa 80 album recently sold for nearly £200! (They were about 25p-35p to buy in 1980!)

Don't be so sure that they are worthless.

I recently had a nose round on Ebay and the Europa 80 album I have is worth a decent amout.

but what I did discover is there is a massive amount of people swapping and STILL collecting 78,80,82,84 and beyond! I was astounded! There are stacks of stickers for that 78 still around, so DON'T throw it away!!

I bet you could get a good price for it uncompleted.

I'd be tempted to try and complete it.

In fact, a totally empty Europa 80 album recently sold for nearly £200! (They were about 25p-35p to buy in 1980!)

Wow! Might have to dig them out then :D

The stickers are buy 1get 1free in morrisons

Wow! Might have to dig them out then :D

66 and 70 world cup albums (complete and mint condition)can go for tens a thousands.

66 and 70 world cup albums (complete and mint condition)can go for tens a thousands.

Certainly 66 I can easily believe. Before my time though :D

The stickers are buy 1get 1free in morrisons

That offer ended on 18th May :(

Certainly 66 I can easily believe. Before my time though :D

I used to collect footy cards back in the 70s up to about 1980.

However, I worked for Cutts Bro's down Darnall (a paper recycling company) from 1985-87. Every month we would take delivery of hundreds of black bin-liners full of mags,newspapers and football stickers and albums etc: The boss didn't mind me taking full boxes of un-opened stickers and empty albums 1986-87 season (I think?) The album has owls v brighton on the front. FA cup semi-final (owls lost 2-1)

Anyhow I stored the stickers/albums for over 20 years, then sold 18,000 all from that season for over a grand. Nice little earner for no outlay.:D

Well, I'm getting to the point where buying them is getting me about 1 in 5 needed ones :(

I'd forgotten how important it is to know other people collecting!

I've got about 150 swaps now :hihi:

I had a complete '66 one as a kid. The stickers were small black and white squares.

I've no idea how I got hold of it (this was in the early 80's) and I have no idea what happened to it :(