It's confirmed - Moyes sacked.

Could it have been a players conspiracy to get him out and get the old boys in charge i,e, Giggs and company.Just a thought.

Going back 40 years L**ds players got Cloughie sack, Chelsea Benitez so yes possibly some truth. It seems to be that no matter what the reputation, if the big name players don't like you, you've blown it.

Various rumours flying around the web, one being that Moyes held a training session with Ferdinand and Vidic telling them where they were going wrong with their defending:loopy:

They had just won the title by 11pts

By all means bring new tactics to a squad,but to try and teach 2 seasoned internationals about basics is simply stupid and is bound to offend any player.

If they really believe that getting the right man is more important than instant return to the League Title, they could do worse than hiring Frank de Boer. What he has achieved in Ajax in the past few years is nothing but remarkable, inherited a squad full of overpaid prima donnas, got shut of all the rubbish and filled in the gaps with kids straight from the academy - some of which will already be on show in Brazil this year, and what is more, he has actually got his fourth league title in a row sewn up bar a miracle.

I hate Ajax with a passion, but what he has done is severely overlooked by the European top clubs if his name isn't high on their short-lists.

It looks like de Boer is on his way to Spurs.

It looks like de Boer is on his way to Spurs.

He is yet to make a decision, but it does look like it, not a great match in my view, but we shall see!

Hooray, good riddance!

You win the reward for: latest in the world to respond to this news, well done good sir! :cool:

You win the reward for: latest in the world to respond to this news, well done good sir! :cool:

Hiya Tim,

I hope whoever Man Utd get in they have as torrid a time as Moyes, the Man Utd fans are so THICK they couldn't see the crumbling but Fergie could; cue find a patsy hence David Moyes.

They'd have beaten Norwich with me managing them, let alone Ryan Giggs.

Haha, I don't carry a grudge against Man U, so I don't quite share your opinion :)

What I would like to see though is all the 'big four' which is now a big 6? Being kerbed in their spending power. I read a Dutch blog that suggested the Champions League money shouldn't go to the clubs any more, but straight to the national FAs to fund local and national youth participation and development projects. Couldn't agree more with that!

Haha, I don't carry a grudge against Man U, so I don't quite share your opinion :)

What I would like to see though is all the 'big four' which is now a big 6? Being kerbed in their spending power. I read a Dutch blog that suggested the Champions League money shouldn't go to the clubs any more, but straight to the national FAs to fund local and national youth participation and development projects. Couldn't agree more with that!

Well said, I aslo said a long time ago that each Premier club, should donate say 200k minimum a season into a fund, then this fund could be accessed by clubs hitting financial problems like such as Bury did.

The clubs wouldn't miss it, and only applicable whilst in PL or getting parachute payments.