Anyone like family guy?

It is utter garbage. Seriously. It's comedy for morons who think the mere mention (with no joke, just the reference alone) of something from 80s pop culture is the funniest thing imaginable. I honestly don't understand the success of the show. There are plenty of intelligent, well-written programmes on US TV nowadays, so how Family Guy slips by is beyond comprehension.

It is utter garbage. Seriously. It's comedy for morons who think the mere mention (with no joke, just the reference alone) of something from 80s pop culture is the funniest thing imaginable. I honestly don't understand the success of the show. There are plenty of intelligent, well-written programmes on US TV nowadays, so how Family Guy slips by is beyond comprehension.

It's gone downhill recently, shame really.

Shows don't have to be intelligent to be funny, sometimes people like to sit down and laugh to utter ridiculous situations and jokes. It's a shame you take it so seriously.

Give it time!!! The game app is great!. Its day one!! And its awesome... It will only get better!

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 00:41 ----------

It is way more intricate than simpsons tapped out! This app is for the smart people! Give it time!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.familyguy

Edited by amberleaf808

Strange, I can't see anything funny in it, but rest of family love it!

Strange, I can't see anything funny in it, but rest of family love it!

Get them to give the app a try! I bet they love it!!!

Edited by amberleaf808

Youtubed it.

Just one question. Why ? :huh:

Spring is happening all aorund us, and people are watching this. :loopy:

Youtubed it.

Just one question. Why ? :huh:

To Pass time! :D

---------- Post added 11-04-2014 at 01:29 ----------

Forget the TV show ...... I'm talking about the FREE game!!!!... Go have a look!!!

To Pass time! :D

Join a walking group, or just go for a walk.

Winter is over, and all around the earth is awaking. :hihi:

Each to their own mate. :)

Join a walking group, or just go for a walk.

Winter is over, and all around the earth is awaking. :hihi:

Each to their own mate. :)

Absolutely I agree , But you are missing out on something special my friend, if you are a gamer!

Absolutely I agree , But you are missing out on something special my friend, if you are a gamer!

Peripheral views of my room ? :hihi:

On the actual TV shows, I can't say I like many of these American family cartoons except maybe The Simpsons and perhaps Wait Until Your Fathers Gets Home