Maver n27 pole any body know what there like

Balance your tackle it will be fine, breakages poor use/angling in my opinion. I think some folk fish far too heavy and try to pull fishes heads off.

Balance your tackle it will be fine, breakages poor use/angling in my opinion. I think some folk fish far too heavy and try to pull fishes heads off.

Im thinking exactly what you said mate if I can get 6lb carp in on a 2lb bottom witha rubbish avanti im sure I will manage with the maver. Like you say most breakages are doen to pilot error

Im thinking exactly what you said mate if I can get 6lb carp in on a 2lb bottom witha rubbish avanti im sure I will manage with the maver. Like you say most breakages are doen to pilot error

you ar e both right in a way infact just today i managed to net a 23lb mirror with a 8lb main and 2lb bottom

do not buly the fish let it run its course and it will tyre naturally,dont have the net in the water to early as it will spook the fish and make it run again

the maver WILL smash over 5lb 3oz,i have seen it happen times many,it is a idiosincracy in this model not a reflection of your angling skills chrisk3624 if you are aware of it you can fish accordingly and have some great sessions

Why ? :huh:

i always use a carp rope from the spool to make sure i an not caught out by a big fish

hook length is always fine to avoid detection in gin clear waters

i always use a carp rope from the spool to make sure i an not caught out by a big fish

hook length is always fine to avoid detection in gin clear waters

Strange theory on balanced tackle, some folk don't understand the basics of angling.

Strange theory on balanced tackle, some folk don't understand the basics of angling.

perhaps megalithic is just a pleasure angler like yourselve sheff 13?

Bobbins!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 22-03-2014 at 06:19 ----------

I agree some people dont mate its laughable.

I wouldn't call it laughable some poeple are just inexperience so need to be shown the basics.

Other folk that think they know it all are left wanting when you read the posts they write. That's laughable.

---------- Post added 22-03-2014 at 10:53 ----------

perhaps megalithic is just a pleasure angler like yourselve sheff 13?

You're confusing yourself, my post was not aimed at megalithic it was you.

I meant the posts and 8lb main to 2lb bottom being balanced tackle is laughable

Sorry Chris I misunderstood, yes that's what I was referring to