Shop lifters in supermarkets

I was shopping in aldi last night to see a young woman putting loads of meat into her handbag. I didn't mention to no one as I didn't want her to turn on me as I got to the checkout another member of the public already told the staff on the till who rang for the managers. The managers then followed her out of store and confronted her and took her into the back. I think it's unfair that scum bags can think its ok to pinch when we have to work for our money. Also it's so unfair that staff have to deal with people like that!!

I was shopping in aldi last night to see a young woman putting loads of meat into her handbag. I didn't mention to no one as I didn't want her to turn on me as I got to the checkout another member of the public already told the staff on the till who rang for the managers. The managers then followed her out of store and confronted her and took her into the back. I think it's unfair that scum bags can think its ok to pinch when we have to work for our money. Also it's so unfair that staff have to deal with people like that!!

Maybe she didn't think it was ok to pinch.

A few years ago i was in the food hall in M&S in town and i saw a man putting joints of meat inside his bomber jacket!

Maybe if every body was like you, there would be alot more shoplifters burglars etc.

Maybe if every body was like you, there would be alot more shoplifters burglars etc.[/QUO
Edited by misshappy

What you mean?

I think he means because you didn't report it. The fact that someone else did doesn't mean squat to him

A few years ago i was in the food hall in M&S in town and i saw a man putting joints of meat inside his bomber jacket!

Chop lifting :hihi:

I think he means because you didn't report it. The fact that someone else did doesn't mean squat to him

I was abit warey as the woman looked at me whilst filling her bag you never know how someone canl change if there have guts to pinch in front of people there have guts to hurt you or your child!

not reporting crime and letting people get away with it without saying a word, you said you saw a criminal steal from a shop you said, QUOTE I was shopping in aldi last night to see a young woman putting loads of meat into her handbag. I didn't mention to no one as I didn't want her to turn on me. [/ BBut some body els did didnt they

I was abit warey as the woman looked at me whilst filling her bag you never know how someone canl change if there have guts to pinch in front of people there have guts to hurt you or your child!

You did right, its only a bit of meat, not somebodies life savings.

You did right, its only a bit of meat, not somebodies life savings.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I just hope you dont post about the rising cost of food and living.

I was once in M&S in town and I saw a man hiding bomber jackets under joints of meat in his trolley.