SCS at reatil Park Crystal Peaks

RANT @SCS - This place is a joke.

The sales guys at this place are full of them self and provide the worse service for customer you can think of.

Bought a sofa on Last week and the sales guy tried to hide insurance in the price so he got his bonus without telling me, when i found out he kicked of and didnt help any further and palmed me off on someone else.

It get worse the Customer Service staff at the back of the store are DUMB as they get.......

BIG WARNING if you are thinking about buying a sofa from SCS remember the sales guys are cheecky and will hinde extras without you knowing

Do you have paperwork that itemises that says the cost of the sofa is X, the cost of the insurance is Y and they add up to the total you spent?

You could turn it to your advantage by cancelling the insurance for a refund of that part of the fee.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_professional_and_financial_services_e/consumer_insurance_e/consumer_managing_your_insurance_policy_e/cancelling_an_insurance_policy.htm

I tried these for both a carpet and a sofa just over a year ago and they were awful. Arrogant and didn't/wouldn't listen to what i needed/wanted. They ended up with no sale! However as i had already had my heart set on a particular sofa i did end up using the SCS at Parkgate Rotherham and they were the polar opposite. Friendly, helpful and weren't at all pushy. I would seriously recommend this branch!

I tried these for both a carpet and a sofa just over a year ago and they were awful. Arrogant and didn't/wouldn't listen to what i needed/wanted. They ended up with no sale! However as i had already had my heart set on a particular sofa i did end up using the SCS at Parkgate Rotherham and they were the polar opposite. Friendly, helpful and weren't at all pushy. I would seriously recommend this branch!

We found the exact opposite to that. The staff at Parkgate were really pushy and wouldn't leave us alone to browse and at Drakehouse they offered us tea or coffee and left us to it.

I ordered a suite from this store at crystal peaks retail park. It was a leather recliner 2 seater and 3 seater. Within 1 month of delivery we had a mechanical fault. After 5 visits from the repair man over the next few months, we were no closer at getting anything resolved. After nearly 1 year (and a lot of complaining) they finally agreed to change our 2 sofas. The delivery guys turned up and just threw our suite outside onto the drive. The guys then brought in our 2nd new sofas. They set em up and hey presto.... what did i find? 3 fault on our new replacement suite. I told the guys they were faulty and they took them away also. We were left without any suite for about 7 weeks. As to say, we ordered another suite from somewhere else and they said they would deliver as soon as they could. After further complaints to scs, we got all of our money back. I will never shop in this store ever again!!!

I went in when I was decorating my daughter's room, willing to spend a bit on a decent carpet for her. The staff completely ignored my and carried on gossiping amongst themselves. And yes, it was gossip, and they weren't being quiet about it. Extremely unprofessional. I walked out and got what I wanted from a small, independent place.

That place is awful for customer services. I ordered my sofa in November and was promised a pre xmas delivery. My sofa arrived and one item is wrong, when I challenged this the delivery driver made a note on his handheld and said that I need to contact the store. The silly woman on the customer services first argued and said that I have received the right sofa and that I had signed for it when the order was placed. I went back to the sales person who I dealt with and he confirmed it was the wrong item. She finally gave in and phoned the manufacturers. A few day later, she phoned me for the batch number and i looked on the tag and it only had a date printed where the batch number should be. The cow would not believe me, so I took a picture on my phone and went to see her in the store again and she said she will contact the manufacterers with information. I was so annoyed that I wrote a letter to head office and posted it on the 28th of December. It is the 15th of Jan today and i still haven't received a reply or the correct sofa.

Edited by S10 Landlord