Blackstock Road -Recycle

did you say the man had gingerish hair----I think you ought to be a little more understanding---

I have always had good service from the lad down there-----is it because I have red hair--Jimmy

I know what he said and how he said it. [ I have told you once about sorting through it propely and very nasty with it.] And no i am not a wimp i worked on a building site for 50 years.] 20 years ago i would have thrown him in the skip. My wife thinks i should report the incident to stop him doing the same to other pensioners. Mr Nasty is a bully the worst kind of nasty people.

Edited by spider1

They do actually ( read my earlier post ) but they arent there to lift peoples rubbish... if you can lift it in your car.. you can lift it out... simples hey..:loopy:

---------- Post added 07-01-2014 at 20:27 ----------

omg.... They are not paid to empty your car....

Who said anything about emptying my car ?I wouldnt expect that as i would expect salvage yards to empty my works van but how come at other tips stocksbridge,high green etc if someone is struggling they help ? should i tell them they should be doing this ?

My partner works in the telephone office for these recycling sites. belive It or not blackstock had 48 compliments last year and 0 complaints. Between all sites there was only 2 complaints for the whole 2013 so the lads cant be all that bad

My partner works in the telephone office for these recycling sites. belive It or not blackstock had 48 compliments last year and 0 complaints. Between all sites there was only 2 complaints for the whole 2013 so the lads cant be all that bad

That just means that nobody complained.

That just means that nobody complained.
its also the call centre for the bin men who got over 300 complaints:gag:

its also the call centre for the bin men who got over 300 complaints:gag:

To be expected really. The binmen have contact with a much wider diverse range of people on a regular basis.

Not many people go to the tip, and when they do it's usually on a rare occasion, so people may feel it's not worth making a complaint seeing as they aren't likely to be there any time soon again.

To be expected really. The binmen have contact with a much wider diverse range of people on a regular basis.

Not many people go to the tip, and when they do it's usually on a rare occasion, so people may feel it's not worth making a complaint seeing as they aren't likely to be there any time soon again.

not many people go to the tip? Have you ever seen the queues to get in there:loopy:

not many people go to the tip? Have you ever seen the queues to get in there:loopy:

I'm talking relative to bin collections. But I'm guessing you already know that...

I have used Blackstock Road site many times now and not once have I seen or heard anything rude, unhelpful or similar. They have always offered help and always seem to be happy and busy. I normally go at the quiet times so I wonder if it is different on a busy weekend day or bank holiday?

I have always found them helpful. I often go the one In Chesterfield, If I am out that way they seem fine.

What u going to do with your recyclables??? When some of these site shut

What u going to do with your recyclables??? When some of these site shut

Yep agreed .............and when they get rid of all the lads that pick fly tips up all over Sheffield and its the same lads from "Sheffield homes ...now Sheffield council employees " that have to go and empty flat bin rooms up after Veolia wont take the bins because the lids are up also clear bin shoots on flats as tenants cant put a bag down a shoot ....also same lads that cut shrub beds ............anddddddd cut all privets .litter pick , cut up and remove blown down trees , and the list goes onnnnnnn .Not looking good for Sheffield as a city and massive council estates ?