2014 World Cup

taxman

I remember the USA team of '94, whilst having some good players played the game like they had read a 'how to play football' manual and we're in ineffective, in this WC they have shown skill, passion and endeavour that puts our multi millionaire prima donnas to shame.

the USA have just grown. You should have seen them in 1990 when they also qualified for the World Cup in the first time for a long time. They were terrible. But they have got gradually better and better.

Klinsmaan to England please.

Please confirm which Klinsmann you mean.

Did you mean Jurgen Klinsmann?

The former German forward Jurgen Klinsmann?

The cheating Jurgen Klinsmann, who would dive for a penalty at every opportunity?

The dirty Jurgen Klinsmann, who would fall over every defenders tackle and get them red carded?

No thanks, I don't think we need Jurgen Klinsmann managing our national team. Even after our disastrous world cup exit, the country isn't that desperate.

Please confirm which Klinsmann you mean.

Did you mean Jurgen Klinsmann?

The former German forward Jurgen Klinsmann?

The cheating Jurgen Klinsmann, who would dive for a penalty at every opportunity?

The dirty Jurgen Klinsmann, who would fall over every defenders tackle and get them red carded?

No thanks, I don't think we need Jurgen Klinsmann managing our national team. Even after our disastrous world cup exit, the country isn't that desperate.

Half a century without success, we are very desperate !!! :help:

no half decent manager would want to touch the England job, with a bargepole. That is why England have Hodgson and the FA are sticking with him. They know better than anyone from having asked around dozens of candidates, that nobody good wants to do it.

no half decent manager would want to touch the England job, with a bargepole. That is why England have Hodgson and the FA are sticking with him. They know better than anyone from having asked around dozens of candidates, that nobody good wants to do it.

I begin to wonder if the morons at the FA really know much about football. After getting their worst post tournament ranking position 4 years ago, Sepp Blatter suggested England's poor performance could be explained by the number of foreigners in the Premier League. The FA, in their infinite wisdom, decided to

take no notice and the Premier League still has a very high number of foreigners and the national team is now going to have an even worse ranking.

The Yanks have more intent than France, this is very droll !!!

---------- Post added 04-07-2014 at 19:02 ----------

Brazil v Germany final, nailed on !!!

Hope not. Love to see Brazil get beat.

I believe that children are our future. Unless we stop them now.