Missing cat S5 Wordsworth Ave.

Starlet83

Last seen late Thursday afternoon. Really worried about her as she has never been gone longer than a day.

We live near the garage on Wordsworth Ave. She is scared of the traffic so normally stays in the garden or on the Brooke behind our house.

We have often wondered if someone else feeds her as she often does not want feeding when she comes home but we are also worried as a neighbour often throws things at her ( even when in our garden) and has threatened to hurt her before.

She is friendly but will not normally be picked up.

She is all black, really fluffy. She is neutered but will not wear a collar. I am also worried as I am sure she was chipped at the time of neutering but my partner is sure he was never given any paperwork and I can't check with them until tomorrow.

Please if any one sees her or may know anything then let us know

I'll keep a look out for her. I think I've seen her a few times before, I also live on Wordsworth near the petrol station and my garden backs onto the brook. I think I've seen her walking along my fence a few times, much to my dogs disgust! Hope she's home soon x

So sorry to hear your cat has gone missing get as many posters up in the area with a good picture and contact number..

There is every chance your cat is feeding some where else,and the people are not even aware she belongs to someone else...

Put posters into shops where lots of people will see it..

Good luck

i live on wordsworth below the garage its quite possible she is having food that i put out for mine if they dont come in before i leave for work. One of mine has gone wandering and hasnt come home she is black apart from a white patch on the right side of her neck think she has found a new home too.