Where can i get a watch repaired?

Does anyone know where i can get a watch looked at? i think theres a place in broomhill that does shoes and might do watches but not sure. somewhere near crookes or the town centre would be great. cheers

Rob

There is a stall half way up the moor and I think atkinsons might do it, but don't hold me to it. Also meadowhall have a place on the lanes.

There is a little place in Hillsboro' my Mum sometimes goes to. She says they are really friendly and cheap.

H L Brown's do it - but they are not particularly cheap!

There is a stall half way up the moor and I think atkinsons might do it, but don't hold me to it. Also meadowhall have a place on the lanes.

bjshooter's right. Atkinson's have a qualified watch repairer instore. They give free quotes. I can recommend them, too. They fixed my mother's Tissot that had been damaged by having the wrong size and type of battery fitted.

Incidentally, it was the previously mentioned jewellers shop at Hillsborough, the one opposite Boot's and by the bus stop, that force-fitted a wrong battery and damaged the watch.

I've used the watch hospital on the lanes at meadowhell several times.

I think there's a concession in Debenhams on the Moor.

thanks everyone, i only need to get a new pin put into one of the links so isnt a big job at all. ill check one of these places out