Moorgate Road, Rotherham Police Taped Off

karl1986

Not many people get away with crimes like this these days-he will be caught shortly.

At 6`3 the attacker is quite distinctive in stature. In respect of that, I would guess that the police will have a good idea whether or not the same person committed both attacks. There has not however been anything definitive said in respect of that just yet.

I am puzzled a little, that the clothing is only described a light coloured by the victim, but was able to be very specific about the attacker’s eye colour.

Not many people get away with crimes like this these days-he will be caught shortly.

At 6`3 the attacker is quite distinctive in stature. In respect of that, I would guess that the police will have a good idea whether or not the same person committed both attacks. There has not however been anything definitive said in respect of that just yet.

I am puzzled a little, that the clothing is only described a light coloured by the victim, but was able to be very specific about the attacker’s eye colour.

WIthout wanting to distract, the victim is likely very traumatised and when someone is staring into your face during an attack it probably stands out a lot more than what colour jacket they were wearing.

Greatnews that someone has been arrested, lets just hope its the right perosn, be vigilant people

---------- Post added 02-10-2013 at 09:23 ----------

man charged today with 3 offences