The Sheffield Night Clown

If one of these clowns looks through my windows he will end up with more than a red nose.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

What else will he end up with?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ousetunes

If one of these clowns looks through my windows he will end up with more than a red nose.

What else will he end up with?

Snow in his hair.

Who ever it is dressing up and messing about wants to be careful cause someone might punch them or worse ! My 6 year old grandson was told by his teacher about this clown and he was scared to death to go to bed tonight. Its getting silly now . Be warned you clowns out there, you might be in danger of copping for an unfortunate one !

Who ever it is dressing up and messing about wants to be careful cause someone might punch them or worse ! My 6 year old grandson was told by his teacher about this clown and he was scared to death to go to bed tonight. Its getting silly now . Be warned you clowns out there, you might be in danger of copping for an unfortunate one !

Yeah, my 5yr old heard about it at school too, crazy.

It's good to warn the kids not to talk to strangers but to scare young children by telling them what they look like and if they do see them run away from them is wrong . My son is going to see his teacher on Friday afternoon to discuss it.

My Daughter came home today,saying that men dressed as clowns have been chasing people/banging on windows ect. I was wondering if anyones heard the same, is it a rumour or a real thing?

my daughter came home from school today and said the same.

Spotted this morning, traffic lights off parkway / D Dooley Way at about 4:50am. Sat waiting for the lights to change and another car pulls up alongside me. I glance over and the passenger has a bloody clown mask on!!! Scared the hell out of me, just gave him/her the thumbs up and laughed. It was a white transit van heading towards Kelham Island area. Same person or another wannabe?

both of my kids 11 and 7 year olds,heard about this clown,saying they knocking on peoples door,and want to kill them..i understand it a bit of of fun,but when the door bell rings my kids jump to their feet and tell me to check before i open the door,my boy whos 11 wouldnt walk down the street yesterday to his grandmas house.my kids are really shaken up,so thats when it stops being harmless fun...thats all that the kids have been talking about recently..

They also say crime is down in sheffield!!! go figure.

I should Co-Co!

The stories always seem to come from "a friend of a friend" or "a family members neighbor" or something just as ridiculous...where is the PROOF

The stories always seem to come from "a friend of a friend" or "a family members neighbor" or something just as ridiculous...where is the PROOF

Shhhhhhhhh!!!! don't spoil a good urban myth! :hihi: