The Sheffield Night Clown

Has anyone else seen him?

it really freaked me out when I was walking along the moor at about 2-oclock last Monday. I thought he was following me, but he the other way. It didn't look like fancy dress, it was a grown man on his own in a filthy clown costume walking behind me in the shadows.

I told a couple of friends and one of them who lives at west one said they have seen this person a few times out of their window, and they have seen him scavenging in the bins behind London rd, late at night, always between midnight and early hours.

God! I think I saw him about two weeks ago! I was walking my dog in Eccy woods when she suddenly started yelping and heeling to me (which she never does, she's a terrier so just loves bounding about!). I could hear a rustling in some nearby bushes which I just thought was a fox or something but when I looked I saw the same dirty, tattered clothes you describe. Then I heard a soft but deep voice, I think it just said "move on" but I couldn't quite make it out. Suffice to say I didn't investigate further. I assume it's just a drug casualty or something.

I don't scare easily at all but I swear if I happen upon this person some night I will be traumatised for life!

I've always been freaked out by clowns. A festering one on a bike that seems to appear from nowhere in random locations in the dead of the night and with the look of madness in his eye....Jeez, that sounds tailor-made from the stuff of my nightmares!!

i agree with other post-ers - if i saw him that would totally freak me out :o

I heard its the ghost of john wayne gacy

After reading post number 8 - I have a sneaky feeling I know who this is...and he IS a forum member !!!

After reading post number 8 - I have a sneaky feeling I know who this is...and he IS a forum member !!!

Post #8 is a work of fiction and a "what if" :huh:

Post #8 is a work of fiction and a "what if" :huh:

It doesnt say that, even though its worded as such.

However, if its true, my statement stands..