Loud music heard all night S9/S5 area?

Did anybody else hear loud music last night to the early hours of this morning in the S9 area? I first heard it about 2am (I was woken up by it) and it didn't cease until 6:30am this morning? It was definitely an outdoor event, due to the nature of how the sound arrived (you could hear people screaming and shouting) - I live in the wincobank area and it sounded like it may have been coming from the don valley area.

There was a biker do near junction 35 at the travelers. Doubt you would here that though it wasn't all that loud.

There's often an all night rave down Attercliffe way, not sure of the venue though.

There was a small rave taking place at the canal marina behind Don Valley stadium. This is a regular place for it.

Live just behind Attercliffe Road and didn't hear a thing other then cat waking me at 6.30.

There was a biker do near junction 35 at the travelers. Doubt you would here that though it wasn't all that loud.

Not us at the time he says, and not to be heard in Wincobank. All loud music was stopped at around midnight and there was no screaming going on. Apart from when my other half got out of the tent in the morning. That set everyone off screaming and running for cover :help:

We had music at Oughtibridge the teenagers take equipment and generators in and play all night happened a few times its what they tend to do these days.

yeah so annoying! who was it? :loopy:

I wasn't there :hihi:

There was a small rave taking place at the canal marina behind Don Valley stadium. This is a regular place for it.

Does anyone know where these parties are?

They sound interesting.

Does anyone know where these parties are?

They sound interesting.

The locations aren't going to be on here! You need the party line and call after 10pm.

If your seriously interested PM me your mob and ill forward you the next text message with party line in it