TV Licence rip off-Anyone else ?

I have just received notice that my TV licence is up for renewal on or before 31st August. All very well except I purchased it in September 2012 (25th)

It's supposed to be for twelve months unless I'm very much mistaken. I contacted them and they say that it runs from the 1st of a month and they cannot change the expiry date on my licence. It's a right flippin rip off, has anyone else had this ?

I have just received notice that my TV licence is up for renewal on or before 31st August. All very well except I purchased it in September 2012 (25th)

It's supposed to be for twelve months unless I'm very much mistaken. I contacted them and they say that it runs from the 1st of a month and they cannot change the expiry date on my licence. It's a right flippin rip off, has anyone else had this ?

I don't pay,havn't for ages.No one has bothered me and if they did, just don't sign owt.