Shisha/hookah places in Sheffield

What's shisha? is tobacco (or anything else) smoked in a hookah. anybody care to educate me a bit.

i was thinking same

check this out http://www.hookah-shisha.com/, basically its just flavoured tobacco, and less harmful than fags. you can get different flavours such as cherry, mint, strawberry, honey, apple etc.

and i agree with wajjid that guy who owns it is really friendly.

I want to bye some tobacco and coal for Shisha or they called Water pipe but here the image to see what i am talking about. but anyway where can i find it in Sheffield?

Thanks

Ok i will try them.

thanks.

Ask in Shiraz on london rd

Shiraz Restaurant is on Abbeydale Road, but I think they suffered from the smoking ban and you can no longer smoke in there.

Try the Persian shop near Bardwells further down Abbeydale Road, they have Shisha in the window, presume they sell them and the supplies.

That newsagents just off Brookhill R'bout bottom side, also in the window :)

That newsagents just off Brookhill R'bout bottom side, also in the window :)
It seems most have moved on to selling the equipment for home or private use. Ther shop previously mentioned on Abbeydale did use to put Shish outside for customers to smoke legally but with changing weather that's stopped. It would be worth still going in and asking for an arrangement;)

There is a little persian shop opposte the Spar on Abbeydale Road selling equipment for Shisha and possibly has the stuff that OP is asking for.

It seems most have moved on to selling the equipment for home or private use. Ther shop previously mentioned on Abbeydale did use to put Shish outside for customers to smoke legally but with changing weather that's stopped. It would be worth still going in and asking for an arrangement;)

Shame some pubs don't do 'arrangements' anymore :hihi:

Thanks guys ill try find it today on Abbeydale Road today.

I found guys thanks.