Anywhere got any fans in stock ?

LOOOOL.

Still, it's good for next year.

Very true

I have heard next year we are going to have 3 days of 22c in mid June.

I've read next week is going to get hotter than ever

I tried to get a replacement fan as it has been far too hot.. Not a chance until I looked on ebay. Acorn aquatics deep lane S5 have some in thank goodness. They are extremely helpful. Thanks Acorn Aquatics.

I know people need fans and it's been hot, but I'm at a loss as to why people moan about the heat, it's not very often we get any. Also bear in mind the last 4 or so summers have been wet as hell, and we have come off the back of the wettest winter for years.

I struggle like mad in this weather ( I know lots of others do also), but limit my time in the sun and go careful, drink plenty & sadly sweat my nads off at night, due to not having a fan.

I went to B & Q and they had a tower one on display, it was 35 quid but could not sell it as it was a display model, right peed off but hey ho, it's not their fault.

yes plenty at swfc, biggest fans in sheffield

I have heard next year we are going to have 3 days of 22c in mid June.
In Britain? In Summer? No chance :hihi::hihi:

I have a portable Air conditioning unit (proper Air conditioning unlike a cooler), it has had very little use, it comes with attachments to take away the warm air exhaust plus instruction book.

Cost £350 will accept £125

Don't know where my previous replies went.

yes plenty at swfc, biggest fans in sheffield

Nobody bit 1st time :)

Fan have been stolen from patients lockers at the Northern General Hospital - fans which are in short supply and are trying to keep very sick people cool.

How much lower can anyone stoop?

Fan have been stolen from patients lockers at the Northern General Hospital - fans which are in short supply and are trying to keep very sick people cool.

How much lower can anyone stoop?

Definitely no lower than that Daven

Definitely no lower than that Daven

It sickens me.

Not every patient gets a fan as they are in short supply so we have to allocate them on a 'need' basis.

Several have gone missing recently and I can only assume they have been lifted - hopefully not by those who are visiting patients ill enough to need the fans - but nothing surprises me these days tbh.:mad:

It sickens me.

Not every patient gets a fan as they are in short supply so we have to allocate them on a 'need' basis.

Several have gone missing recently and I can only assume they have been lifted - hopefully not by those who are visiting patients ill enough to need the fans - but nothing surprises me these days tbh.:mad:

No I'm afraid you are right, the trouble is hospitals can't do right for doing wrong. It just not bear comprehension how someone could do this to someone in dire need of the fans.:mad: