Are Tattoos Attractive?

Could be a form of natural selection. As others have commented, people with tattoos tend to be violent, chavvy and of low intelligence so anything that removes them from the gene pool is no bad thing!

They are also quite prejudiced, don't you think?

Could be a form of natural selection. As others have commented, people with tattoos tend to be violent, chavvy and of low intelligence so anything that removes them from the gene pool is no bad thing!

There are a number of women on here who have tattoos, myself included, and the last words I would use to describe them are violent, chavvy and of low intelligence!

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 21:27 ----------

Did anyone see this 'Could your tattoo give you cancer?' in the Daily Mail a few days ago? It might make people think again before having a tattoo.

*rolls eyes*

The Daily Mail?

ROFL... You do realise that the DM will be running a parallel article, at the weekend, telling us how tattoos could protect us from cancer...! ?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 21:30 ----------

I have just been reading about the large tattoo that took 55 hours to perform on Cheryl Cole. Personally my opinion is that she is a very beautiful woman, at least with the make up (and probably good looking without any). For me, that tattoo has took away an element of her beauty now , not enhanced it.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip/the-juice/cheryl-cole-sang-way-through-55-hour-bum-tattoo-pain-paid-%C2%A314-000-exclusive-134841531.html

Beautiful or otherwise, it's her body, to decorate exactly as she wishes. If she were forcing you to have the tattoo on your body, it would then be time to grumble.

There are a number of women on here who have tattoos, myself included, and the last words I would use to describe them are violent, chavvy and of low intelligence!

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 21:27 ----------

*rolls eyes*

The Daily Mail?

ROFL... You do realise that the DM will be running a parallel article, at the weekend, telling us how tattoos could protect us from cancer...! ?

---------- Post added 25-09-2013 at 21:30 ----------

Beautiful or otherwise, it's her body, to decorate exactly as she wishes. If she were forcing you to have the tattoo on your body, it would then be time to grumble.

Do you not think as a role model she could make more sensible choices?I cannot imagine musicians with greater gravitas would be quite so narcissistic?

Do you not think as a role model she could make more sensible choices?I cannot imagine musicians with greater gravitas would be quite so narcissistic?

As I said, it's her body to do with what she will. If she wants to have her neck pierced all the way along, it''s no-ones business but hers.

A tattoo can be attractive ... in its own right.

It doesn't necessarily make a person look attractive, though.

As I said, it's her body to do with what she will. If she wants to have her neck pierced all the way along, it''s no-ones business but hers.

I disagree - many people are likely to be offended by this disfigurement.Would you like to see people to walk round parading their unusual embellishments?

Are tattoos attractive? On a female? Not really.

If she has a small tattoo on her upper arm or shoulder, such as a pretty little flower, or other feminine object like a delicate butterfly then I can usually tolerate it (and her).

However, if she has her entire arm or back or err... covered in tattoos, then I will fear for her mental state and run a mile.

And trust me, I've dated plenty of women with mental issues :hihi:

I would hazard a guess that the 3 ladies you linked to couldn't give two hoots about whether you like them or not :)

see plenty of tats on females in gym think they look great so long as they dont overdo it,this is what the modern miss gets up to nowadays.

Originally Posted by Plain Talker:

*rolls eyes*

The Daily Mail?

Have you read the article? The Daily Mail has not made up this information - it was reporting on a number of respected institutions that are concerned about chemicals and toxins in the inks which are used for tattooing.

Doubtless you scoff because you have damaged your own skin with ink but if you have any doubt about the ability of the skin to absorb chemicals, you need look no further than the patches used for hormone replacement therapy, nicotine replacement and analgesia (to name but a few)

It is no bad thing for young people who have unblemished skin and are considering having a tattoo to have all the facts they need to make an informed decision.

Edited by ccit

Look IT really depends on what you have in the style and colours people like different yes if they are what you like.

my opinion is that tattoos is a bad habit of 80-90s. It looks good when you are young...

Have you read the article? The Daily Mail has not made up this information - it was reporting on a number of respected institutions that are concerned about chemicals and toxins in the inks which are used for tattooing.

Doubtless you scoff because you have damaged your own skin with ink but if you have any doubt about the ability of the skin to absorb chemicals, you need look no further than the patches used for hormone replacement therapy, nicotine replacement and analgesia (to name but a few)

It is no bad thing for young people who have unblemished skin and are considering having a tattoo to have all the facts they need to make an informed decision.

Have you read my comment?

I'll type this slowly for you...

I scoff because the daily mail publishes many such articles, "Oh, such and such causes cancer" with another article within a week or two saying "Such and such a same product/ item is a CURE for cancer".

Do keep up!