People who shouldn't buy from the reduced section.

Maybe we should have an aprtheid like system in supermarkets.

An entrance for employed folk who have to produce a wage slip and a back entrance for those on benefits.

All the reduced products could go to the welfare section of the supermarket for the unfortunate to scramble for.

What a beautiful society that'd be eh

Maybe we should have an aprtheid like system in supermarkets.

An entrance for employed folk who have to produce a wage slip and a back entrance for those on benefits.

All the reduced products could go to the welfare section of the supermarket for the unfortunate to scramble for.

What a beautiful society that'd be eh

Anymore cuts to the welfare benefits and people on benefits wont be able to shop in supermarkets it will be the job lot shops and out of date shops for them.

Hi

If you cannot understand whats written belowe, ime afraid i havnt the time to explain it sorry.

BUT it could not work and i think think anybody who has thought a little about this, would agree. but the morals of a lot of people now is fcku you jack ime aright.

This is your reply to the above.

I still disagree. Earning less does not in any way mean that morally you should have access to cheaper food exclusively.

And that's still my reply, that isn't a sign that I didn't understand it, it's just a sign that I don't agree with you.