French lop rabbit found S14

magsie

Nicholls from Rain Rescue has found a rabbit S14, nice bun, obviously belongs to someone, it's being advertised as I speak. But while that goes on, she needs a foster place for it, cos she has lots of dogs! Can anyone help please, I can help with transport. Thank you.

Please note a foster home has been found and Bunny is safe, he just needs to find his owners now :)

Edited by Moonbird
Adding information as requested by OP

Ahh thanks Mags

Hes an un neutered male dwarf lop - Absolutaly stunning and lovely. We feel he may be a house rabbit as used the litter tray.

Please can someone who knows about rabbits and can give him a good foster home look after him whist we look for his family. Also If they cannot be found in view to adopting him or helping us look for a nice new home

Thanks Nix

Aw he sounds lovely, bet someone is going mad looking for him. But he needs a place anyway from Nix' little terriers!

---------- Post added 18-06-2013 at 15:50 ----------

Thanks everyone, I think I might have found a place local to me x

I hope he finds somewhere bless him. I'd offer to take him in as i love bunnies but unfortunately, my Staffy would probably think he was her new toy! So i wouldn't like to risk it.

Netherlands Boarding and Rescue Kennels- 'Giving Local Dogs A Chance' http://www.netherlandsdogrescue.co.uk

Mill House Animal Sanctuary- 'For The Neglected We Care' http://www.animalsheltersheffield.co.uk

He is tucked up in his hutch for the night , he has drunk and eaten really well but is a tired Bun , he is obviously well cared for and very friendly , someone must be missing him and he is so sweet but he is a certain type of lop so his manners are beautiful , all my girls are queuing outside his hutch lol so they can't be wrong can they ?

Thank you Teeny for taking him and looking after him - Isnt he a sweetheart, so friendly and bewildered into what was happening to him. yes a real cutie that someone around the s14 area must be missing. Please keep sharing everyone - he is such a gentle soul but fabulous now hes being looked after and in the best hands

Thank you again Teeny and everyone that has shared him

Nix

Really glad he found somewhere to go and hope he can be reunited with his owners. I spoke to Jacquie yesterday regards looking after him for a while as I have room (spare hutch) and would be willing to help in future if a foster home is needed for any bunny.

Natalie x

He is, I saw him!!!

Hes very handsome and so friendly i am just sat with him on my knee ! he has had his claws clipped as they were a little long , he loves being outside , he has been digging in the bunny pots that i have in the back garden , someone has to be missing him , I kind of hope he isn't claimed but if i had lost one of mine i would be looking high and low for him or her , If he stays he will need neutering and bonding in the group.