Have the BNP developed a sense of humour or gone even more mental?

Definitely crazy, this from Griffin's Twitter feed regarding the attack on Nigella Lawson by her husband

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/17/nick-griffin-nigella-lawson-row-pictures-twitter_n_3453384.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I though Frankie Boyle's response was superbly funny.

Nick Griffin MEP ‏@nickgriffinmep

If I had the opportunity to squeeze Nigella Lawson, her throat wouldn't be my first choice.

Frankie Boyle Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle

@nickgriffinmep You're probably used to squeezing the women you sleep with to deflate them.

Two of politics most bizarre freaks.

Not a big fan of Galloway but at least he is a serious politician with substantial support.

The creepy little sex pest Griffin however will never be elected to parliament and will lose his MEP seat next year. ;)

If you want the main parties to change, vote BNP. :)

I doubt anyone that votes BNP actually wants them to form a government, I doubt Nick Griffin wants to form a government, my guess is the BNP just want change and will disappear once that change arrives.

complete and utter tripe, the bnp only tell it as it is as they're jealous, they'd be exactly the same as the big boys but will never get into power

complete and utter tripe, the bnp only tell it as it is as they're jealous, they'd be exactly the same as the big boys but will never get into power

Right, so you think the BNP would do everything the same as the main parties if they got into power, makes you wonder why people worry about them doesn't it?

Right, so you think the BNP would do everything the same as the main parties if they got into power, makes you wonder why people worry about them doesn't it?

Not sure they would do anything if they got into power if their performance as local councillors is anything to go by :D.

who's worried?

they have no power, never will

As I said on the EDL thread, the far-right in the UK has now become a laughing stock and has disintegrated into many tiny groups and parties each with only a handful of members.

Most of them have given up electoral politics and are urging their supporters to vote UKIP. :hihi:

As I said on the EDL thread, the far-right in the UK has now become a laughing stock and has disintegrated into many tiny groups and parties each with only a handful of members.

now? now?they've always been on the chucklesome side lol

who's worried?

they have no power, never will

So would you vote for them since they are nothing to worry about and in your opinion are exactly the same as the main parties.

Labour MPs worried about the rise of the British National Party (BNP) are setting up a parallel campaign organisation because they fear their own party is not doing enough to counter the far-Right.