Have the BNP developed a sense of humour or gone even more mental?

excellent post.....

and i think more and more people are starting to realise this, it doesnt really matter who you vote for they are all the same :huh:

in the old days when the Tories got in you knew the working class was gonna get screwed, but it evened itself out because when Labour was in you knew they would help the working class and even the score a little ...

All the parties including the Tories at times used to work hard for working people. The Tories used to have a solid working class vote, not unwarranted.

The game has changed now. None of them care. As a former Labour supporter I don't think I could be any more angry about what they have become. I hate them.

All the parties including the Tories at times used to work hard for working people. The Tories used to have a solid working class vote, not unwarranted.

The game has changed now. None of them care. As a former Labour supporter I don't think I could be any more angry about what they have become. I hate them.

If you want the main parties to change, vote BNP. :)

I doubt anyone that votes BNP actually wants them to form a government, I doubt Nick Griffin wants to form a government, my guess is the BNP just want change and will disappear once that change arrives.

You don't think the three main parties might deliver similar policies because our electoral system forces them to aim for the middle ground to have a hope of getting into power?

No I don't think that. The centre ground has been taken over by neoliberalism with a veneer of democracy and a policy of paying the economically disenfranchised off. Not many people truly understand what has happened. As long as they are given enough credit or enough benefits then they are kept passive.

No I don't think that. The centre ground has been taken over by neoliberalism with a veneer of democracy and a policy of paying the economically disenfranchised off. Not many people truly understand what has happened. As long as they are given enough credit or enough benefits then they are kept passive.

I believe that the reason that many of the political party policies are so similar is that the policies are now think tank driven in a desperate attempt to grab votes, rather than led by any sort of political ideology.

I believe that the reason that many of the political party policies are so similar is that the policies are now think tank driven in a desperate attempt to grab votes, rather than led by any sort of political ideology.

They are Neoliberal to the core. That is the ideology.

Definitely crazy, this from Griffin's Twitter feed regarding the attack on Nigella Lawson by her husband

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/17/nick-griffin-nigella-lawson-row-pictures-twitter_n_3453384.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I though Frankie Boyle's response was superbly funny.

Nick Griffin MEP ‏@nickgriffinmep

If I had the opportunity to squeeze Nigella Lawson, her throat wouldn't be my first choice.

Frankie Boyle Frankie Boyle ‏@frankieboyle

@nickgriffinmep You're probably used to squeezing the women you sleep with to deflate them.

Two of politics most bizarre freaks.

Not a big fan of Galloway but at least he is a serious politician with substantial support.

The creepy little sex pest Griffin however will never be elected to parliament and will lose his MEP seat next year. ;)

If you want the main parties to change, vote BNP. :)

I doubt anyone that votes BNP actually wants them to form a government, I doubt Nick Griffin wants to form a government, my guess is the BNP just want change and will disappear once that change arrives.

complete and utter tripe, the bnp only tell it as it is as they're jealous, they'd be exactly the same as the big boys but will never get into power

complete and utter tripe, the bnp only tell it as it is as they're jealous, they'd be exactly the same as the big boys but will never get into power

Right, so you think the BNP would do everything the same as the main parties if they got into power, makes you wonder why people worry about them doesn't it?