Woolwich 'serious incident' 22 May 2013

Are you the enemy of the woman in the middle east who lost her children to western drones?

Neither is your neighbour of Asian descent suddenly your enemy because a man lost his life today.

We all need to remember this - because the intent of those today is to make you forget it.

DON'T LET THEM WIN.

Excellent post Squiggs. I take my hat off to you.

And ? Do they not have a right to voice their opinion then ?

Of course they do, but what KMO111 very wisely points out is that Tommy and his band of drunks won't actually do anything useful. Their intention will be to promote anger and hatred against Muslims - the vast majority of whom (like the taxi driver who drove me home this evening) will be as horrified and saddened by this as anyone else.

Their intention is to raise tension and promote hatred - is that something you actually approve of?

None of the television news programmes I've seen this evening have shown the uncensored / unblurred version of the photograph that was posted here earlier today.
Well, I saw the uncensored footage this evening at around 19:00 on ITN.