Kevin m'cabe out!

S5 Blade

Yep sold Beattie and was meant to have Lita already in as a replacement but that fell through. I doubt Lita would have been as prolific as Beattie even if he had signed.

McCabe just loves to cash in mid season he can't resist it and then wonders why the season comes to nothing.

I honestly believe he isn't to fussed if United go up or not Blackman this season confirmed that for me.

Yep sold Beattie and was meant to have Lita already in as a replacement but that fell through. I doubt Lita would have been as prolific as Beattie even if he had signed.

McCabe just loves to cash in mid season he can't resist it and then wonders why the season comes to nothing.

I cant disagree with you,but why does he.:confused:

I cant disagree with you,but why does he.:confused:

Can't resist the money.

Although had we got promoted the season he sold Beattie he would have got himself more than just a few million quid. McCabe just wants money now rather than later but its pure short sightedness from a man who supposed to be an astute businessman. I could understand him cashing in perhaps if we were say 14th in the Championship with no chance of promotion or relegation but he does it when we are on the cusp of promotion.

When he does things like that you wonder if he is a closet Wednesday fan really. :)

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 16:13 ----------

I honestly believe he isn't to fussed if United go up or not Blackman this season confirmed that for me.

To be honest I really don't know what goes through his head. He clearly doesn't want to be propping up United anymore with his own money but yet blows the best chances the club gets at bringing in more revenue (e.g. getting promoted / staying in the championship).

United are a much more invest able club the higher they are in the footballing pyramid.

Abramovich didn't go and invest in Chelsea because they were in League 1.

Edited by Bladesman

United need a whole new team just about, for that reason I think they will be pushing even the play offs next season.

Which is why, after hearing Chris Morgan say he wants to work with "this group of players" I hope he doesn't get the job. I'm disappointed because I love his commitment to the club but I think he's maybe a little too close to the current group of players.

With the new fair play rules United should walk a league like that but not if the chairman is milking them.

fair play rules are based on a clubs income.. due to wolves still getting 20mil+ parachute payments from prem and 20,000+crowds there budget will be 3 maybe 4 times the rest of teams in division... hence they 'should' walk the league also they will be 'stuck' with players too good for league 1 as nobody will take there wages on due to fairplay rules.. so they will see there contracts out on the football gravey train.. just my opinion :)

fair play rules are based on a clubs income.. due to wolves still getting 20mil+ parachute payments from prem and 20,000+crowds there budget will be 3 maybe 4 times the rest of teams in division... hence they 'should' walk the league also they will be 'stuck' with players too good for league 1 as nobody will take there wages on due to fairplay rules.. so they will see there contracts out on the football gravey train.. just my opinion :)

Trouble is though Lettie, they had the same players and parachute payments and were expected to walk the Championship, we all know how that ended up don't we.