Football team for five year old

Hi,

I am looking for a football team for my five year old son in sheffield, does anybody know of any? Thank you

Thorncliffe juniors have a under 7s.i know thats not really what you asked,but dont know of any younger.

under 7's is the youngest they do as a team I believe, but you can take them to swfc training ground 11.15 to 12.15 every Saturday where they train them and have kick around.

Try Soccer Kids at Tapton School on a Saturday morning! My 7yr old has been going for about 2 yrs and loves it!! I can definately recommend it!!

Kicks football sessions are available at the majority of the leisure centres Concord, Hillsborough, Ponds Forge, Graves, Stocksbridge & a couple of others. It's not a team but trains children from 5-13 years old. You can read information on the Sheffield International Venues website on each centre. I'm thinking about sending my 5 year old it could be good to gain/improve skills before joining a team.

Try that lot at s6 they could do with some good players

Hillsbourough pumas have an under 5's I think, a few of the boys at my daughters school play for them.

All been well thorncliffe juniors will have a under 6s delevopment team will keep u posted

New Players wanted for next seasons Ecclesfield Red Rose U7's

Focus is on fun, development and enjoyment. No trials, No pressure.

First training session is on Sat 11th May at Ecclesfield Park, (opposite Morrison's) starting at 10.30am until 12 (ish) and running every Saturday morning thereafter.

Simply turn up and see if your child takes to Junior Football. Ecclesfield Red Rose is charter standard club, with excellent facilities and promotes a great family friendly atmosphere.

Everyone welcome to the training session, Girls and Boys of all abilities. Last season, the U7's formed two teams, and registered a total of 28 players..

Note: U7 Players for 2013/14 season should be currently in school year (Y1) moving to Y2 in Sept 13.

Hi,

I am looking for a football team for my five year old son in sheffield, does anybody know of any? Thank you

go on the website Sheffieldjuniorfootball and you'll find loads of clubs there looking for new players.

Give me a ring on 07590980006 adie

We are Running a Soccer camp in the May holidays for children age 5 upwards it is £12 for a full week ogff Football coaching! We also have a link with Southey Wolves who are looking for players aged 5-9. For more infor please send us a email at [email protected]