Next Blades manager - now announced.

Megson would sort your shower out if he'd be willing to drop down.

Drop down?

This is the last level he managed at.

Drop down?

This is the last level he managed at.

Wednesdayite though isn't he...

Get neil back best man for job knows how to get the best out of any player

Has he proved just look at the players he improved ones playing for England

Tonight:)

Which players did he improve?

Jags I will give you. But he improved even more after leaving us.

I actually can not see any others playing for England tonight who has played under him.

I'm half taking the ****, but he really would sort you out if you took your red and white specs off. Good manager.

Megson would sort your shower out if he'd be willing to drop down.

Drop down from where? Last I heard he was unemployed and his last job was in League 1, so where is he dropping down to? :confused:

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 21:17 ----------

Wednesdayite though isn't he...

So what? apparently he came for an interview at BDTBL before, when Warnock got the job, so he obviously has no issue with that.

Drop down from where? Last I heard he was unemployed and his last job was in League 1, so where is he dropping down to? :confused:

He only managed at that level for his love of Wednesday, well documented.

He might have a point to prove, like COG did at Barnsley, he won't have been on a lot here. Says he never opened his contract...

I'm half taking the ****, but he really would sort you out if you took your red and white specs off. Good manager.

I wouldn't say he is a good manager.

But he would do a decent job for us potentially.

But he's as welcome as Benitez was at Chelsea

I wouldn't say he is a good manager.

But he would do a decent job for us potentially.

But he's as welcome as Benitez was at Chelsea

Can't be much worse than the reception Danny got, maybe you lot have learned to keep your mouths shut. Not many better options open currently. Meggo is a class above what you can attract, I'd be straight on blower to him if I was McCabe, looking at it as a neutral.

Not all Wednesday fans will admit it, but the bloke pulled us out of the dirt and had us fighting...

Can't be much worse than the reception Danny got, maybe you lot have learned to keep your mouths shut. Not many better options open currently. Meggo is a class above what you can attract, I'd be straight on blower to him if I was McCabe, looking at it as a neutral.

Not all Wednesday fans will admit it, but the bloke pulled us out of the dirt and had us fighting...

Danny got a bad reception. Megsons would be worse.

I wouldn't use the word 'class' in a sentence to describe him either.

Danny got a bad reception. Megsons would be worse.

I wouldn't use the word 'class' in a sentence to describe him either.

At league one level, he is class. The quality of our playing staff was potentially mid-table at best when he took over, he overhauled us on a shoestring.

I know he wouldn't be a popular choice, among Owls and Blades alike, but it is what it is. Football is very unpredictable and forgiving at times.

Would you rather have him or Morgan?

Personally I wouldn't begrudge Megson a stint as Blades manager, he's overdue another go in football management.

At league one level, he is class. The quality of our playing staff was potentially mid-table at best when he took over, he overhauled us on a shoestring.

I know he wouldn't be a popular choice, among Owls and Blades alike, but it is what it is. Football is very unpredictable and forgiving at times.

Would you rather have him or Morgan?

Personally I wouldn't begrudge Megson a stint as Blades manager, he's overdue another go in football management.

At this stage and with the situation we are in at the moment, I can only think of two names who would do a great job and that's NW or GM. I think Morgan's too inexperienced and other managers either don't want the job or don't fit the criteria.

Friday is naming day then,they made their minds up.