I pay for a Weekly bin collection !

I think he's already explained that he takes his Barnsley refuse to Stocksbridge.

Is that so. I thought it was the rubbish from his rental properties in Sheffield he took to Stocksbridge.

Edited by bazjea

And people are using the fortnightly collections as an excuse to do this. It's nonsense, as plastics have always needed recycling, not dumped in the bin. Why are people not taking stuff like this to the Recycling Centres any more? What is it with us that we can't get organised or motivated to clear up our own rubbish, but sit and whinge that somebody else isn't doing it for us?

There are people who'd rather pollute the environment by burning plastic, or tip it onto a grass verge or field than take it down the road to be disposed of properly. Or get a man and a van to dump it for them. Then boast about it. What goes on in their heads?

maybe we could say the same about the people who implemented these changes in the first place :hihi:

I have also rang the company I think for me PERSONALLY It is a problem and I PERSONALLY don't like rubbish on this side of my house inviting rats to come and sniff around. I think if a local company may be able to create jobs and help make the streets of sheffield look cleaner good on them. I won't mind miss 10 a month. I don't see why people don't understand that every household is different

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know that we are the company you are talking about. We are fully insured have a waste carriers licence and provide transfer notes to all our customers with details of the transfer station we use to despose of our rubbish. We have many satisfied customers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Edited by takemywaste
grammer

I'm really really interested in doing this, we recycle all our bottles, plastics and we burn the cardboard but we still end up with a load of waste with there being three adults and one child under the age of four in one house. It seems like a really good idea rather than struggling continously trying to squash things down in the bin that can't be recycled. Is there a contract or do you just pay in hand monthly???