Old towels and bedding

I have afew bin bags full of towels and bedding if anyone wants to come and get them im in sheff 8

Maryjane does a brilliant job collecting stuff for the rescue centres and pound when people have got stuff. She has collected from me twice now and is in the S8 area. Try sending her a PM

Your welcome, I know the dogs will really appreciate them :)

I can also collect them if needed, or just run them down to the council dog pound Spring Street, they are always in need and people like maryjane are rushing around everywhere collecting all over Sheffield it would be great if some other people could do it - especially if they pass the dog pound often.

If you could collect them please that would be great let me know if you can and I will pm you my address thanks

I know this thread is old, but does anyone know of places needing old towels? Seems a shame to throw them out and I can drop off.

Thanks

PDSA and dog pound are usually in need of them book worm. you might want to see if your local vet could use them too?