Delayed Mail !!

Your so right .......... the last one I heard about was someone who lived at birley.............and no one was as shocked as we were to find out that he had done this but I think it was the fact that he went from living of the badger to moving into a new house on salt box lane which raised a few eyebrows and it was his ex wife that dobbed him in ...............x

I remember that, I got a few bits and pieces of mail around a year late but nothing important, But then again I am postie so I guess he knew to make sure he delivered my mail.

I remember that, I got a few bits and pieces of mail around a year late but nothing important, But then again I am postie so I guess he knew to make sure he delivered my mail.

Well yeah same here but you know who I`m talking about and we were really shocked .........But as a bloke he is a really nice guy pity he took the wrong road

According to his website he has a P O Box so I can`t see why he has a delivery problem.

!. My firm does not have a website, so what on earth are you talking about?

2. And the unreliability of post- as to time and target- is chiefly why we use a PO Box!

2. And the unreliability of post- as to time and target- is chiefly why we use a PO Box!

When I googled you it gave a P O Box

But nice to see My neice is following your footsteps and she works at Bhayani Bracewell Employment Law

When I googled you it gave a P O Box

Correctly; but it's not my website, is it.

Who can run a business when incoming post's actual arrival is as uncertain as its time?

Who can run a business when incoming post's actual arrival is as uncertain as its time?

Well there ya go Royal mail will cease to exsist soon and once privitised who knows when you will get your mail,but who will you blame then .These posties turn out in all weathers and get paid per week what you get in 2 hours .......................x:)

---------- Post added 19-04-2013 at 15:56 ----------

Sorry its on the site landlordzone knew id seen it somewhere

Edited by sand_dollars

pay for a timed delivery then!

One can now sign-up for online Royal Mail news about delays in post delivery.

Thank you for this. It's really useful. We are bothered by recorded delivery packets being very late or not arriving at all. These are precious old photos (of steam railway stuff) and mean a lot to those who are generous enough to share them.

So your really moaning because you dont know what time each day your post arrives?! Postmen try their hardest to get post out as quickly as possible, they are stuck to set routes & walks & on certain days have a huge amount of post to deliver. If you aren't satisfied with this then pay for the timed delivery, otherwise put up & shut up. Dont moan for the sake of moaning. Funny how moderators are supposed to stop deteriorating of topics, yet a moderator has detered off topic, but hey it's ok because your a moderator.

I'm not moderating this thread- indeed, I'm not permitted to, as I'm contributing to it- but pointing out the fact that a business needs post delivered accurately and dependably. Using a PO Box address is the least inconvenient method of achieving those desiderata.