Tropeiro Sheffield Leopold Square

Fox Catering

OK so i am slightly biased as we supplied the majority of the commercial catering equipment in the kitchen but that said this place is great. If you like meat (no cheeky comments please) and you like to be well fed then i highly recommend this place. Prices are OK too.

I want to give it a go, but only issue for me is that they finish at 10pm and I'm usually not ready for food until 10:30 to 11pm.

The choice of meats look nice and I think on the board it said the price was about £23 for 10 cuts of meat.

Regards

Doom

We went on Saturday and were very disappointed.

Regardless of whether our cards were red or green, they just continued to bring the meat. We kept saying come back in a few minutes, they just nodded their heads and served it anyway.

They said what what the meat was, but to be honest it pretty much all looked and tasted the same. It had no flavour, and was very dry.

If you like random meat piled high, then you will probably love it - if not, it might not be for you.

Guest makapaka
We went on Saturday and were very disappointed.

Regardless of whether our cards were red or green, they just continued to bring the meat. We kept saying come back in a few minutes, they just nodded their heads and served it anyway.

They said what what the meat was, but to be honest it pretty much all looked and tasted the same. It had no flavour, and was very dry.

If you like random meat piled high, then you will probably love it - if not, it might not be for you.

They did keep coming back to us but there was no pressure to accept it.

Maybe it was a bad night but when I went there wasn't a single meat serving that I was disappointed with.

Went last night and it was just ok,I was asked if I understood the concept which having lived in Sao Paulo for a time told them I did then the staff completly ignored it,though on red just kept coming.

Meat was average at best.