Your brushes with fame

I've seen Barry Chuckle and I think that's all I really need.

Now, if ever I'm unfortunate enough to be in Rotherham, I'll sometimes say "To you" if I'm handing something over, say...money to a cashier or something.

Well, I also met Jimmy Savile when I was a kid in hospital, but I don't like to talk about that... :(

Edited by Super Hans

I also saw Noel Edmonds in great yarmouth, he flew in on a hellicoptor, beat that :)

I was Pamela Andersons 'oiler upper' in her Baywatch days!

Met Craig Charles on a train

Met Danny(guy with afro) from Bill on a beach on hols

Taught by Stephen Hawkins wife whilst i lived in cambridge

Picked up Matthew Stephens when he lost the world snooker final and took him to a chinese. Ddin't even tip me.

Picked up Jimmy White- great tipper.

Picked up Mary O'hara and Gary Wilmott

Bumped into Todd from Neighnbours whilst in London

Sat at traffic lights in London, car pulled up next to me. Princess diana with her bodyguards. In my youth i burnt her off the lights and she started laughing.

Biggest one is seeing Clint Eastwood whilst on Hols in California. He was in Carmel. That was one major surreal moment.

I can't remember seeing you in Carmel.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

i used to work in the theatre so have met many famous folk..some are my life long friends.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Been on Fifteen to One twice

I met Mick Aston off the time team in a motorway services on the M5 a few years ago, he was asking me about driving trucks,he had a pot on his leg and was hobbling along on crutches,I stood up and held the door back for him.

nayow but I didn't come anywhere near last either:D

Many years ago I was introduced to and shook the hand of Charlton Heston, as one of a selected party, when he visited Brisbane in the 1960s. If I remember correctly, it was about the time when he starred in Ben Hur. Given that he served as the head of the USA's National Rifle Association from 1997-2003, I think I should now wash off every possible atom he may have left behind...

Did he complain about you having stinky hands?

Shook Tony Iommi's hand at his book signing about a year or so ago. I also, naturally, told him that I was a big fan of his work and was looking forward to seeing him at Donington... which I did. It was a blast :headbang: