Help needed /dog share

linz 09

Hi iv just read the thread read this before rehoming your dog and it mentioned about dog share I had not thought about this and just wondered if there was any dogless dog lovers out there that would like to help me with my pooch so I don't have to find her a permanent home due to extra work load .. My dog is an English bull dog she is 13 month old and a right character as u will now if you have ever had a bull dog .. She is house trained and loves attention playing with toys and a nice walk or is just happy lazing around .. She has a lovely temperament with people and children not to young as she can get a little giddy with her toys.. As for other dogs we always keep her on a lead she was fine with them until another bull dog went for her.. If you think you can help us and would like the company of our special girl please message me .. Any expenses paid .. Thanks xxx

Yes it would hav but not now as the work involves been away from home a few days out of a month and also longer hours in the day so don't think it's fair me just getting dog walkers or sitters she needs time spent with her and the attention she deserves I know it's a long shot but I will try anything before I have to re home her x

Yes it would hav but not now as the work involves been away from home a few days out of a month and also longer hours in the day so don't think it's fair me just getting dog walkers or sitters she needs time spent with her and the attention she deserves I know it's a long shot but I will try anything before I have to re home her x

Some services offer home boarding , some even do one to one so would be ideal , we have quite a few customers who are working longer hours , we sometimes stay overnight with a dog on its own home , some we also do a longer discounted walk to cover long days away , it means for many they have good care for their pets and most important they don't have to give up their pet , my husband has 2 dogs who go to work and get walked from the office daily !

Does she like long walks and is she okay in the car? Was looking to adopt a dog to be able to go hiking with me but I rather like your idea of the dog share.

I don't think bulldogs are known for their stamina, but I might be wrong!

Some rescues have dogs that like to be walked and will allow you to take them in the car so you can go on walks further afield.

If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth.If wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error JS Mill

Hi liza d she is fantastic in the car just sits there looking out of the window and she loves going for walks if we don't throw her toys and have her running around and getting out of breath she is happy going on long walks .. she isn't your typical bull dog of a quick stint round the block and back but we do have to be carefull in very cold and very hot weather not to over exercise her as this breed are more susceptible to cold and over heating..i will do all I can so I don't have to part with her altogether..if you are really interested please don't hesitate to get back in touch xx

She does go

Out in all weathers liza she loves the snow just not for as long as on a normal day.. she loves the outdoors .. you could always meet her and take her for a walk and dee wot you think :-) ...Please please please if there is any dog lovers out there that would love the company of a dog without the cost of food and vets bills please get in touch .. All she wants is more walkes she a very fit bull dog and more cuddles then I can give her she loves her tummy stroking And her ears .. She is a lovely dog and a pleasure to be around please contact me if you want to ask anything more of you would like any pictures I can send them if you hav picture mms on your phone xxx