First buses not running

helhol

Guest busdriver1
I have had one or two bad bus drivers, but in truth most are pretty decent. I've seen one or two idiots on this forum, but that doesn't mean everyone who uses the forum is an idiot does it?

No but its close though

Guest busdriver1

Lets just use the grey matter here.

Snow is not the major problem here for buses, it is abandoned cars, poorly driven cars and delays caused by having to divert away from effected areas. This causes the buses to run late and then the issue of drivers hours to consider as a consquence.

It is often easier when a significant proportion of staff are thus effected to return them all to base and re-introduce them as and when it is legally possible to do so.

There is also the fact that in the mean time some of the badly parked, illegally parked and abandoned cars may have been moved.

People forget or just ignore the fact that the bus going past their door has had to travel up to 10 miles prior to getting to their little world that is clear.

that is your opinion, but i must say i have never had bad attitude from any bus driver from any company in sheffield, always friendly and polite and cant do enough to help, :thumbsup:

in fact the attitude of some of the passengers must even try the patience of a saint let alone a bus driver

Couldn't agree more, though I don't use the buses very much at all. It's the same with anyone dealing directly to the public - serve with a smile, do the job correctly, and more often than not, you'll get a good attitude in return.

why oh why does no-one listen to thier local radio station ie radio Shefield who tell you every twenty minutes the travel news.

whether or not you like the station they do keep you informed of such things, schools shut, meetings cancelled

Guest busdriver1
First bus company offers a dreadful , expensive, service.

Same price as other operators. (Are we just a little biased?)