Little lillie's wish to walk charity match - may the 4th !!

Massive thank you to all and it even seems the weather might just be nice for us :D

With the prizes we have its looking like everyone fishing will get a prize at the end of the match.

See you all at about 08.15 at Lindholme.

Well would like to thank all involved in organising this enjoyed my day on the bank thanks.again

Thanks to everyone who helped organise another good day. And we'll done to all for being involved. Enjoyed today, even though we had to battle the wind.

Thanks to everyone for turning up and helping out today, big thanks to Lin and dave as they have both put the heart and soul into today's match, thanks to Brian for helping with the weighing in and for George Wilkins for carrying the scales and tripod

And a MASSIVE thanks to Neil at Lindholme who has been very generous and supportive of today's match, a top bloke he really is !

Thanks to everyone who donated stuff too.

Give yourselves a pat on the back people, you deserve it,

Some decent weights too

Thanks to everyone for turning up and helping out today, big thanks to Lin and dave as they have both put the heart and soul into today's match, thanks to Brian for helping with the weighing in and for George Wilkins for carrying the scales and tripod

And a MASSIVE thanks to Neil at Lindholme who has been very generous and supportive of today's match, a top bloke he really is !

Thanks to everyone who donated stuff too.

Give yourselves a pat on the back people, you deserve it,

Some decent weights too

is denlin posting results

Thank you all. so sorry i couldn't bring Lillie to meet you all. Really can't thank you enough. x

Thank you all. so sorry i couldn't bring Lillie to meet you all. Really can't thank you enough. x

not a problem glad we could help

Good afternoon from sunny Lincolnshire:love:

Would like to say a massive thank you to Neil, Doug and my personal trainer Davegas from me and Den for making yesterdays match the roaring success it was on behalf of Lillie. We made £379.14 on the day. Will add sponsor total when it has been collected

Results in a moment

1. Daz 65lb 9oz Well done Daz and thank for your kind donation from your winnings

2. Ecky 56lb 4oz

3. Bob 54lb 12oz

4. Neil 48lb 13oz

5. Andrew 43lb 4oz

6. Cliff 40lb 9oz

7. Dave S 35lb 6oz

8. Animal 30lb

9. Dave W 25lb 2oz

10. Lin 22lb 12oz * with Personal trainer Davegas

11. Dave 22lb 7oz

12. Kevin 15lb

13 Richard 14lb 6oz

14. Den 14lb 2oz

15. Don 14lb

16. Hobbo 13lb 7oz

17. Brian 13lb 3oz

18. Graham 10lb 13oz

19. Baz 10lb 8oz

20. Doug 7lb 6oz

21. MIck S 6lb

22. George 5lb

---------- Post added 05-05-2013 at 14:42 ----------

Special thanks must also go to Cliff and his son Andrew who came dressed in pink tutus - amazing guys. Looking forward to next match. Also for those of you interested I have booked 20 pegs on Locklands lake at Torksey Lock on 21st July for Dens birthday - the pond has 22 pegs so 22 would be max

Edited by denlin

It was a pleasure Linda but you went off with my barbed hooks :D

Thank you to all who helped out making the day possible and to everyone who turned up and fished which will help towards Lillie getting her wish.

Hopefully see you all on next Forum match :D

Had a great day. I caught more sun than fish but it was for a good cause and I had a PB roach. Even the guy with the scales was impressed. :hihi:

Hi Dan and thank you for helping make Lillies wish come true and now being a forummer. I have put your name in the intros and celebrations, welcome to Sheffield Forum:D:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 06-05-2013 at 13:09 ----------

It was a pleasure Linda but you went off with my barbed hooks :D

Thank you to all who helped out making the day possible and to everyone who turned up and fished which will help towards Lillie getting her wish.

Hopefully see you all on next Forum match :D

Sorry Dave, will pass them back at next match:D:thumbsup:

Well done Linda, sounds like a good day was had by all. How did the frog outfit go, did it last the day? You deserve a medal for even thinking of wearing that frog head. xxx:hihi: