Irony in the article!

swarfendor437

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/news/technology/article/google-facing-privacy-breach-battle/76433/

This made me smile, especially when I got to the bit that states:

A campaigning group, called Safari Users Against Google's Secret Tracking, has been set up on Facebook ...!

:D:hihi::D:hihi::rolleyes:

That was my first thought when I read of it.

It's rather ironic that StalkStalk is reporting on it as well. ;)

Talk about irony, I recieved this email today, from someone wanting to make my website look better on mobile phones (personal details blanked out, the best bit enlarged)...

"Hiya

I was just having a good look at XXXXXXXXX.com on my mobile phone, but I wasn't able to view it all that well. Your website is really nice but it was hard to get around and pull up any info because I had to zoom in and scroll around a lot.

Most people I know use their mobile phones to search for local services so I've put together a page where you can see what the issue is as a lot of potential customers will have the same problem.

It'll show what your website looks like on a phone and what a fully mobile optimised website looks like....

(PLEASE VIEW ON PC/MAC - NOT ON A PHONE!) -http://XXXXXXXXXX.com/XXXXXXXXXXX/

I actually build mobile websites that are optimised to be viewed really easily on mobile phones and we have some awesome prices going on right now! Everyone who asks for a quote gets a free QR code which can be used on all your promotional material for your customers.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

0800 XXX XXXX"

Archived