Wanted female kitten :)

hello people, i already have a lovely tabby boy who is 6 months old. he is getting sorted out at the vets this week with his boy bits... so i would really like a freind for him. a loving home is waiting...can you :help:help me? :love:

Hi Emskies. Have you considered adopting from a rescue? There are lots of kittens needing new homes. I'm sure Moonbird will be along soon to point you in the right direction :)

We are out of kitten season now really but there will be some older kittens needing homes maybe 4-5 months old, failing that there will be new kittens in a couple of months...the Lady to contact is magsie, and maybe Midgecat on here.

Good luck, oh and...we need pics you know :thumbsup:

I have a couple of girls about the same age as him - both waiting for their chance of their forever homes. Have a look at Dizzy and Fidget on here:

http://accidentalfosterer.wordpress.com/furry-people-seeking-new-homes/

Aww they are gorgeous Girls Midgecat I wouldn't be able to pick from them :love:

Thanks Moonbird ... I think they're both utterly wonderful ... but aware I could be just a tad biased ;)

Thanks Moonbird ... I think they're both utterly wonderful ... but aware I could be just a tad biased ;)

Oh no I don't think so, they are rather wonderful :D

Hello people. Thankyou for youre replies. I have recieved an email from someone, so hopefully this will work out, :) if not il be back on the lookout. Thankyou!:)

Moonbird, there's no such thing as the kitten season now! I've seen 2 week old, 6 week old, 8 week old etc last week. Pregnant mums everywhere, so sad isn't it? Rescues used to be able to have a bit of a breather, what's happening? x

Moonbird, there's no such thing as the kitten season now! I've seen 2 week old, 6 week old, 8 week old etc last week. Pregnant mums everywhere, so sad isn't it? Rescues used to be able to have a bit of a breather, what's happening? x

I don't know Magsie :confused: are these the cats living out or household cats?

Hi, we have 2 female tabby kittens free to a good home! They were born on the 10th of December so will be around 9 weeks old.

Feel free to drop me a direct message if you would like some pictures! :-)

Vin, please get mum spayed now, if not she'll be pregnant again in no time at all. All rescues are overwhelmed with pregnant mums, thank you.