How can people be so heartless

nexusdee

I wondered if any rescue centres have room for a 11 month old Springer bitch. A work colleague has just asked me if I can make enquiries as she belongs to a friend of his mums.

The heartless bleep bleeps (edited already) have just had a baby so don't want her anymore & the only thing that us stopping them from just dumping this poor girl is that she is microchipped & they are worried that if the wardens pick her up she'll be brought back.

I know there are worst cases & know some people struggle with a baby & a dog. But to just stop caring about your pet like that just because something new comes along, well makes me think what sort if parents they will be too

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 11:57 ----------

I admire all of you working in rescues that hear pathetic excuses like this on a daily basis, I couldn't do it I don't think I would be able to keep calm & smiling & not brain the heartless, selfish bleeps, yes fair enough for some people t can't be helped & must be a hard decision but others........

I wondered if any rescue centres have room for a 11 month old Springer bitch. A work colleague has just asked me if I can make enquiries as she belongs to a friend of his mums.

The heartless bleep bleeps (edited already) have just had a baby so don't want her anymore & the only thing that us stopping them from just dumping this poor girl is that she is microchipped & they are worried that if the wardens pick her up she'll be brought back.

I know there are worst cases & know some people struggle with a baby & a dog. But to just stop caring about your pet like that just because something new comes along, well makes me think what sort if parents they will be too

---------- Post added 25-01-2013 at 11:57 ----------

I admire all of you working in rescues that hear pathetic excuses like this on a daily basis, I couldn't do it I don't think I would be able to keep calm & smiling & not brain the heartless, selfish bleeps, yes fair enough for some people t can't be helped & must be a hard decision but others........

if i had the room i would take her for you! but having a 15week old staffy cross and 3 kids lol it might not be the best option...is she house trained and neutered? x

do you want to see is she can be rehomed privately ?

if so i could place her on the private rehome page on the

Yorkshire & Humber Rescue Dogs page ?

i know how you feel i'm not going to comment as i get a

little passionate abot things like this :mad:

im going to ask tony if we could take her in temporarily &

find her a home while she is with us he's out at the moment

so will ask him when he comes back .

I agree with you it is hard to just say nothing to people but you have to get on and at the end of the day it is the dog that needs your help and is better off out of the situation and re-homed were they will be love cared for. I have children and i have always had dogs my dogs were there first my children came later both have equal time spent with them it can be done and both children and dogs can live happily together.

Thanks everyone & listed all the contacts & given them to be passed on. I've also given my number & said if things get that desperate I will come & collect her until I can get somewhere. I just want to get her away from them as its frightening that their concern about just abandoning her is not if she could survive this weather or even getting herself injured or worse, but only that the dog warden might find her & bring her back!!!!

Archived