Weight watchers

I did it for 8 months and lots 2 stones. Then they changed their system and all the data I'd saved was useless, and the new system was more complicated. Now I've moved to Nutracheck, which is basically a food diary, but is much simpler as well as being cheaper. have a look before you decide.

Try http://www.myfitnesspal.com - its free and has free apps for iPhone and Android so you can update your food diary on your phone.

It focusses on controlling your calorie intake - so there are no points or colours to figure out. WW and Slimming World just use a different methods to get to the same goal of eating fewer calories than you burn throughout the day.

myfitnesspal has a massive database of food - fresh stuff, ready meals, even recipes from books like Jamie Oliver and Hairy Bikers are all in there already so you just have to enter what you have eaten to find out the calorie content.

Edited by stereolab

I lost 2 stone last year from August to November, I have put over a stone back on so I am going back today. Meeting is at davy sports club at six o'clock.

It's not so much the weight loss I am hoping patsy kensit might be there, she is looking sooooo hot!!!!!!! hope my wife don't see this post

I lost 2 stone last year from August to November, I have put over a stone back on so I am going back today. Meeting is at davy sports club at six o'clock.

It's not so much the weight loss I am hoping patsy kensit might be there, she is looking sooooo hot!!!!!!! hope my wife don't see this post

One of the biggest problems is that people lose weight, look and feel better and then fall back into the habit of saying, "One won't hurt." I know this because I do it myself; it's very difficult not to. My own opinion of weight clubs is that people join them for companionship more than advice on diet and exercise. If that's what people want then fine, but there are other ways for people to educate themselves about food and fitness.

Has anyone done weight watchers on line? If so what were the pros and cons of it.

I have two sister's in law who are life members LOL ! Better to have a change of lifestyle than diet. Diet's rarely work long term because they are hard to maintain.