The Daily Mail's agenda against Jack Whitehall

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!! The Daily Mail doesn't approve of a comedian. Oh My God!!! If only refugees and famine victims realised that there are real people out there with real problems, like the hard pressed curtain twitching bigots of middlle England, who are forced to suffer minor irritation by the existence of TV comedians of whom they don't approve.

If it weren't for the Mail's dilligent campaigning journalism, the airwaves would be alive with gypsy comedians and asylum seeking entertainers and - worst of all - liberal toffs who won't adhere to the stereotypes they are expected to by those broad minded Mail journaists. Thank God some newspapers aren't snobbish!

In all honesty, their attack doesn't make much sense. They normally defend the wealthy and privileged, yet when a comedian (allegedly) goes to a private school it suddenly becomes a point of criticism.

Alas, the double standards of being the foulest newspaper in the land.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!!! The Daily Mail doesn't approve of a comedian. Oh My God!!! If only refugees and famine victims realised that there are real people out there with real problems, like the hard pressed curtain twitching bigots of middlle England, who are forced to suffer minor irritation by the existence of TV comedians of whom they don't approve.

If it weren't for the Mail's dilligent campaigning journalism, the airwaves would be alive with gypsy comedians and asylum seeking entertainers and - worst of all - liberal toffs who won't adhere to the stereotypes they are expected to by those broad minded Mail journaists. Thank God some newspapers aren't snobbish!

I think you're being a little to kind sir. :hihi:

I like it when the Mail gets all sanctimonious, the results are always quite cringe worthy but so funny as well.

The Daily Mail on Jack Whitehall:

"Channel 4's grubby golden boy"

"eager to prove his laddish credentials"

"A puerile display has finally got the comedian the attention he has craved"

"He cracked infantile, lewd jokes" - duh, that's what comedians do!

"Privately educated Whitehall grew up in a six-bedroom £4.25m house" - Daily Mail is normally the cheer leader for private education and loves people with big houses

"An unfazed Whitehall thinks latest outrage 'will do wonders for his career' " - well ya, you're the ones giving him free publicity :rolleyes:

Funnily enough, the Mail didn't mind running stories about Jack Whitehall sharing a cab with Kelly Brook, or one of his dates.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1326129/Kelly-Brook-leaves-Cosmo-awards-22-year-old-comedian-Jack-Whitehall.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2209334/Jack-Whitehall-Gemma-Chan-enjoy-casual-evening-Soho.html

Jack Whitehall isn't funny and is part of a list of 60 minute material comedians that appear on every show til the novelty of their repeated material wears off. You don't need to go and see most of them live because they waste most of their act in the endless panel shows they whore themselves out on.

Also who cares what's in the Daily Mail? If you hate what they write why read it for goodness sake? What is about some people they will deliberately read and watch things they don't like just so they can moan about them.

If you hate what they write why read it for goodness sake? What is about some people they will deliberately read and watch things they don't like just so they can moan about them.

If you had applied this same logic to yourself, you wouldn't have posted on this thread!

If you had applied this same logic to yourself, you wouldn't have posted on this thread!

I was just browsing the site.

I just don't get why people on this site in particular seem to go out there way to read the Daily Mail when most on here slag it off so much.