Ski village not reopening

Should it Reopen?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should it Reopen?

• Yes
    • No

Looking at the front of the Telegraph, it looks like the council are once again doing their best to stop something good happening to that end of town...

I nearly signed up to rent a space there last year for my business :o ..they told me the place was gonna be buzzing :roll: ...Thank god i didnt go through with it!!!

in the paper. on the front page.

which telegraph daily weekly sheffield put a link to the onlne version

I think they're trying every trick in the book to get their 'exciting and essential' development built, which by a strange coincidence will make them millions of pounds.

just read the article and the scc are once again stood outside the town hall looking for buckets of sand to put there heads into.

obviously there is much more to this than the article states,why is it the scc seem to turn away investment all the time or at the very least hamper all efforts to make the city better.

the only trouble is it does not matter what party gets elected things will not change the people we elect are all completely useless no matter which political party.

most of the problems come from unelected jobsworths working in the town hall who are stuck in another world. the people who advise the scc

you cannot tell me that just because the councillors who

are elected from a cross section of business and have been a failure in business they have to turn politics to make a living and then proceed to make a complete b*******s of everything THEY ARE INVOLVED IN SACK THE LOT

I think they're trying every trick in the book to get their 'exciting and essential' development built, which by a strange coincidence will make them millions of pounds.

would you invest 80 million and not expect to make a profit if it was not for the ski slope the landfill site would be three times bigger

I bet if this was some crappy version of the olympics or some games event that few people have heard of they'd jump at it.

It seems a shame, that sounds like a good development.

I agree that the owners would make a lot of money from it, but they are a business, that's what they should be doing. At the same time this would create jobs and bring more trade in to our city, that's a good thing.