Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

You need to send them to Bellhouse Road 8 burglaries within a very short distance of each other last night. Glad I've got a big dog.

You need to send them to Bellhouse Road 8 burglaries within a very short distance of each other last night. Glad I've got a big dog.

Whereabouts on Bellhouse?

If the law punished these scum bags adequately then there wouldn`t be the need for vigilantes.

:mad: 2 Houses were burgled this afternoon on Kilvington Avenue and Holbrook Road in the Woodthorpe area of Sheffield using the same technique that seams to be very common (breaking the locks on the front/back doors) according to police officers the scumbags use a devise that breaks the lock instantly and like many of you have who have already commented police officers are strongly advising neighbours to protect there properties with the barrel locks that make it impossible for the vile vermin to tamper with the lock to gain easy entry,in my opinion they will find another way but at least its putting obstacles in there way. My parents home also got broke into while they slept just before Christmas along with another 4 houses in the Intake area of Sheffield. Personnel belongings were taken some that had sentimental value and the other items were material, easily replaced with the insurance but mentally both my parents are scarred,My mums heartbroken afraid to be in there own home, there home in there mind doesnt feel like there own any more, a home that i always remember made and full of love,a place i always felt safe and secure there home thats took them 30 years of blood,gut and tears and a good damn amount of hard work,working long hours to afford and be able to have the nicer things in life all just taken away from them all what for....... a bag of smack,crack....passed on to earn a quick buck SCUM OF THE EARTH,VILE DIRTY FILTH,

I have been told there is a meeting Thursday night at Birley Senior school 5pm.

does anyone have any more information, are the police attending !

another tonight on pleasant road intake.think they were in charnock too last night

Hi there keyboard warrior !!

If the "mob" were making the situation worse, they wouldn't have been endorsed by the Police.

Smackheads or burglars - still a result in my book.

they havn`t been endorsed by the police.

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 20:26 ----------

If the law punished these scum bags adequately then there wouldn`t be the need for vigilantes.

oh, has the mob finally caught someone?

If the "mob" were making the situation worse, they wouldn't have been endorsed by the Police.

They're "endorsed" by the police?

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 20:36 ----------

:mad: 2 Houses were burgled this afternoon on Kilvington Avenue and Holbrook Road in the Woodthorpe area of Sheffield using the same technique that seams to be very common (breaking the locks on the front/back doors) according to police officers the scumbags use a devise that breaks the lock instantly and like many of you have who have already commented police officers are strongly advising neighbours to protect there properties with the barrel locks that make it impossible for the vile vermin to tamper with the lock to gain easy entry,in my opinion they will find another way but at least its putting obstacles in there way. My parents home also got broke into while they slept just before Christmas along with another 4 houses in the Intake area of Sheffield. Personnel belongings were taken some that had sentimental value and the other items were material, easily replaced with the insurance but mentally both my parents are scarred,My mums heartbroken afraid to be in there own home, there home in there mind doesnt feel like there own any more, a home that i always remember made and full of love,a place i always felt safe and secure there home thats took them 30 years of blood,gut and tears and a good damn amount of hard work,working long hours to afford and be able to have the nicer things in life all just taken away from them all what for....... a bag of smack,crack....passed on to earn a quick buck SCUM OF THE EARTH,VILE DIRTY FILTH,

Are there any kind mods who'd like to edit this into paragraphs for those of us with tired eyes?

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 20:38 ----------

As far as I'm aware, being a smackhead isn't illegal

another tonight on pleasant road intake.think they were in charnock too last night

my mother phoned me to tell me her road was swarming with police(it's very near pleasant road) so hopefully they have caught the lowlife scum.also gym rat if i found out they were targeting my elderly mums house i would do everything in my power to stop them and i do mean everything as any of my neighbours will testify as i have caught three sets of burgulars in the past and all of them were handed out the punishment they deserved even the one who had an axe(it's a long story).the more people who let scum know they are being watched and will be dealt with the better

[

Are there any kind mods who'd like to edit this into paragraphs for those of us with tired eyes?

Are there any decent people who see the heartfelt sentiment by someone who has seen his mothers life built up over 30 years of honest toil taken away from her and she will have hard job getting her life back on track rather than a pathetic attempt at correcting someones English?

[

Are there any decent people who see the heartfelt sentiment by someone who has seen his mothers life built up over 30 years of honest toil taken away from her and she will have hard job getting her life back on track rather than a pathetic attempt at correcting someones English?

No, seriously, I couldn't even read past the first sentence, it's been a long day and my eyes are sore. That post just blurred into a big dark block for me

No, seriously, I couldn't even read past the first sentence, it's been a long day and my eyes are sore. That post just blurred into a big dark block for me

go to bed then and stop passing sarcy comments on someones post