Sky broadband Hillsborough/Lower Walkley.

Is anybody else having problems with this? Mine is not working and I can't get through to.Sky and I'm trying to work out if it's a problem with my pc or their network. Posting from phone. Thanks

if they are having problems the probably can't get online and so wont be able to answer you

I'm relatively close to there and there's not been a problem here all day.

But if they're not having probs they can post. Or they might be on phones like me.

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 21:12 ----------

Ta medusa v much

Have you done the usual thing like rebooting your router and computer?

Hello, definite problem in s6 langsett road area, same thing keeps happening to us and 3 months later still no solution!

I had the same last night in tinsley.

My router was turning on but flashing orange instead of green, turned it off overnight and it's fine now

I dumped BT a while ago and moved to Origin Broadband. Great firm, faster speeds and most of their cabling is independent of BT.

I have been having trouble with my BT connection in Walkley area. I have been unable to connect to the internet since last Saturday. I have been in contact with BT who said there was a major fault on the line between the exchange and my house. But today it has suddenly started working again.

Hello, definite problem in s6 langsett road area, same thing keeps happening to us and 3 months later still no solution!

Ring up their technical support and register the problem.

Used to happen often with a company I used, after getting through the usual reboot questions you get onto the technical person - thats the guy you want.

After a quick chat they'd reboot the gear, or check the server and sort things out.

but if no-one phones they don't know there's an issue.