Sir Irvine Patnick Has Died

Why don't you actually engage in the debate that is to hand , rather than merely trying to pick holes in other peoples use of the English language? You sad little man.

There is no debate as the post mentions a fact,not a question.You are the one who was critical initially and reacted badly when teased.I am happy to josh with you but you must concede that to debate without a complete command of language may leave your argument weakened.

To refer to people as sad or trolls simply emphasises your restricted vocabulary,and frankly a lack of imagination.

There is no debate as the post mentions a fact,not a question.You are the one who was critical initially and reacted badly when teased.I am happy to josh with you but you must concede that to debate without a complete command of language may leave your argument weakened.

To refer to people as sad or trolls simply emphasises your restricted vocabulary,and frankly a lack of imagination.

OH Dear Oh DEAR I.P is still causing controversy;)

No. It simply emphasises my frustration with the pathetic.

I really can't be bothered to continue this further.:wave:

Mod Note

If you wish to discuss the death of Sir Irvine Patnick, please continue to post here.

If you wish to discuss Hillsborough or anything else, please use the appropriate thread.

If a thread does not exist on the topic you wish to discuss then please start a new one.

A writer in the Daily Mirror wondered if a policeman would say that someone urinated on the body and picked its pockets

What an utterly ridiculous and disrespectful statement that would be don't you think?

he was my mp and not really aomeone who was passionate -

hillsborough sums him up.