Odd question-How much toilet roll do you use ?

Hello all, this is an odd question but i want to know if im been funny or if this is normal. My girlfriend moved in with me 4 months ago and we would be out of toilet roll every few days which i thought was odd. I started checking on it and she uses a full roll in 24 hours, sometimes a roll and a half. Is it normal for one person to use that much toilet roll in one day or am i going on at nothing ? I just think in these hard times you should cut back on things because it takes me about 2 weeks to use a full roll and im spending £25 a month on toilet roll.

Hello all, this is an odd question but i want to know if im been funny or if this is normal. My girlfriend moved in with me 4 months ago and we would be out of toilet roll every few days which i thought was odd. I started checking on it and she uses a full roll in 24 hours, sometimes a roll and a half. Is it normal for one person to use that much toilet roll in one day or am i going on at nothing ? I just think in these hard times you should cut back on things because it takes me about 2 weeks to use a full roll and im spending £25 a month on toilet roll.

25 quid! Tesco standard is 2 quid for 9 rolls so on one roll a day that'll be 6 to 8 quid. They have a cheaper one but you don't want to go there.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I don't think it is normal, no. Is she very particular about hygiene? Maybe she's covering the seat with it every time she has a pee and wiping with fifteen sheets.

I don't think it is normal, no. Is she very particular about hygiene? Maybe she's covering the seat with it every time she has a pee and wiping with fifteen sheets.

No she isnt covering the seat and she doesnt take make up off with it. I only use about 6 sheets for a number two so would imagine you wouldnt need as much for a pee.

That's not normal, my brother does the same and it does me' 'ead in! We have to buy in extra toilet rolls when he comes to stay. Personally I limit myself to one piece of toilet roll per dump, then use soap and water in the shower. A lot more hygienic.

Archived