Blades vs Hartlepool - 29/12/12 - Match thread

Forgot to mention that McMahon is also suspended, so with him and Collins both out.... It could lead to a very attacking display with Westlake and Williams at RB and LB respectively.

With this in view, any predictions might be worthwhile having a 1 for Hartlepool.

Match still on so far, bloody rain.....

Match still on so far, bloody rain.....

Is there a risk of it being off Longy?

Is there a risk of it being off Longy?

I doubt there will be, apart from the corner near the Kop/south stand bramall lane drains pretty well, the groung staff will have been forking any standing water all morning.

I doubt there will be, apart from the corner near the Kop/south stand bramall lane drains pretty well, the groung staff will have been forking any standing water all morning.

The had a quick inspection at 9am and as of then it was playable and they expect it to be come 3pm.

Bit of a long shot I know but noticed on the Sheff Utd website it said entry is £10 for those knowing season ticket holders who can quote a season ticket holder's customer number when buying their tickets...

Sadly being new to Sheffield I don't know anyone with a season ticket yet but was wondering if any kindly Blade might fancy PMing me the customer number as I fancy a bit of football today (was gonna go to Sheffield FC v Gresley Rovers but it's off in the rain).

Bit of a long shot I know but noticed on the Sheff Utd website it said entry is £10 for those knowing season ticket holders who can quote a season ticket holder's customer number when buying their tickets...

Sadly being new to Sheffield I don't know anyone with a season ticket yet but was wondering if any kindly Blade might fancy PMing me the customer number as I fancy a bit of football today (was gonna go to Sheffield FC v Gresley Rovers but it's off in the rain).

Hello pal you can quote mine if you like, PM on the way.

Top gesture old bean :thumbsup::banana::banana::clap::clap:

Top fella cheers!

Cheers, so basically any further heavy rain could, I say could get it postponed

Hope not, got my tickets now....:hihi::hihi: